Chapter 12: Meeting Drago

Hiccup's POV Another Month Later
     "Come on Hiccup! There's something you need to see!" Mom shouted.

     My mom and I have been flying from island to island convincing them dragons were kind amazing creatures. It felt good to be helping people and dragons. Every now and then I visit Astrid and help with training dragons. Berk thinks Astrid comes up with all of this stuff. We were now flying to another island that looked similar to ours on the outside.

     "Stay low and keep quiet!" She whispered.

     We entered a wide cavern and hid behind an ice slope. I peeked over and save hundreds of ships and people all around them. I finally got the courage to ask, "Mom who and what is all this?"

     "Drago the worst man on the planet. He captures dragons and uses them to conquer people. Cloudjumper and I come here a lot and rescue them." She whispered and pointed to the lead ship. "Come on we have work to do."

     "What's the plan?" I whispered.

     "Destroy any traps that might hit us then blast the ones with the dragons in it." She climbed on Cloudjumper and I got on Toothless.

     Okay Toothless destroy those traps! I pointed to a cluster of traps. We flew up to the top of the cavern. Diving towards the cluster Toothless let out a loud screech and blasted the cluster when we were almost on top of it. People fumbled around with traps and dropped to the ground when they saw us. We destroyed more traps and began blasting the ones with dragons in them. They followed Cloudjumper and my mom around. Whoooosh. Dink.

     A dart was in Toothless's leg and he passed out. We started tumbling towards the ground and my mother was screaming. The guy I assumed was Drago was laughing. I ripped the dart out of his leg. I was furiously tapping Toothless on his head. Toothless WAKE UP!
     His head moved and his eyes blinked. I heard Drago say, "What the.....how?"

     Toothless began flapping his wings and we flew away from the cavern with my mom behind us and the dragons we saved.