Chapter 8: Red Death

Hiccup's POV
     "Alright Mom. Here's the plan. We're going to Berk to warn them about the Red Death. To not go to the nest. Then when we get to the nest you will draw the dragon out with your staff. Then Toothless and I will fire plasma blasts to get it in the air and yeah the rest will go from there." We were already flying towards Berk. It's been a few weeks since she found me. She nodded. When we got to Berk, the place was deserted. "Oh no. They already left. Come on!"

     We sped towards the island and saw the vikings preparing for a battle. Mom and I flew to the front of them and got their attention.

     "You need to leave! It's not safe here! Please! Go! You can't win this one Dad!" I waved my arms.

     He ignored me and turned to the mountain. In all the commotion the mountain rumbled and the Red Death came out. Vikings scrambled around to the far side of the island.

     "Mom! Go! Get away from here!" I shouted.

     "No!" She shook her head.

     "Please! I can't lose you again!" She smiled and flew up to the clouds and hovered there.

     Before the Red Death could shoot my father Toothless fired a plasma blast at its shoulder knocking it to the ground. It stood up and opened its massive thin wings and flew after us. We flew threw some rock pillars and then up to the dark clouds. It chased us to the clouds but then lost sight of us. SCREEEEEEEEECH! BOOM! Toothless fired plasma blast after plasma blast. We nose dived to the ground.

     Hold Toothless...NOW

     Toothless flipped onto his back and shot a plasma blast into the Red Death's mouth. The fire lit in its mouth. As we neared the ground we pulled up and the Red Death tried to but failed. Its tail hut Toothless knocking me off tumbling into the explosion. Darkness then took over me.