Chapter 3

Jax's POV

Tonight's the night, the night that I have Emma Alonso to my self! I haven't seen her in such a long time and we've never hung out alone after she broke up with me. I was happy she and I were going to spend time with each other.

"Bye princess! Have fun and stay with Jax!", her dad yelled from inside.

"Dad!", Emma yelled embarrassed.

"Ready Em?", I asked.

"Ready.", she sighed.

"Just stick with me and you'll be fine.", I told her alright.

"Alright lets go.", she continued. With a twirl of a finger, we were in the barracks.

"Where are we?", she wondered.

"The barracks, and you sleep right here.", I told her pointing to her bed.

"Who's sleeps on the bottom?"

"That......would me.", I continued awkwardly. It wasn't my idea to put her there, surprisingly it was Agememnom's.

"Ok then. I haven't had dinner yet, my dad's party was really early.  Where can we get something to eat?"

"Follow me.", I said. She followed me through a number of hallways until we reached the dining area, or what was left of it.

"This is where we eat?", she asked.

"Sure thing princess!", I teased. As we sat down, Emma felt really uncomfortable. New people, new place, it can be overwhelming.

"Where's the food?", Emma wondered.

"Use magic, Agememnom makes us do everything for ourselves.", I answered.

"Who's this? Wait wait, are you the chosen one?", my friend Alexa asked.

"This is Emma, and yes she's the chosen one. Its her first day so go easy on her. Emma this is Alexa, Maria, Travis, Lawson, and Cat. Don't let the girl's names foul you, they can be pure evil.", I introduced them.

"Hi.", Emma greeted them.

"Hey.", they replied.

"So Emma, would you like to come with me, Cat, and Maria?", Alexa asked.

"Sure.", Emma replied. I don't know what they could possibly be doing, but who would? Boys just don't understand girls and girls don't understand boys! Its science, well, says Daniel, but why should I listen to him?