Chapter 16

Jax's POV

"I'm....so.....tired!", Emma complained during breathes.

"Yeah, me to.", I agreed.

"Is there any time we aren't doing anything that deals with magic?!"

"Probably not."

"Agememnom! Wherever you are please stop this!", Emma pleaded. Sure enough, he appeared.

"Ah, well if it isn't the two delinquents that sent me to limbo, did all types of forbidden spells, and almost took over the realm during the last light!", Agememnom said.

"Look, we need a break!", I chipped in.

"I mean, look where we are! This is suppose to be a relaxing beach, with a party going on no less! Please just give us the rest of the night off!", Emma begged.

"Alright, fine! As long as tu don't cause anymore trouble with magic! I suppose you want me to bring your friends?", he offered. We nodded, and they appeared with a video tape in their hands.

"Goodbye, my students! And see you back at boot camp tomorrow!", he cheered and left the beach. By now the shirts and handcuffs were gone, so Travis, Cat, and Lawson had no clue what we've been through.

"What up with the video tape?", I questioned them.

"Nothing!", the all shouted at the same time.

"I'm not even going to ask, now lets get our party on!", Emma continued and took my hand and dragged me up to The Beachside Seven. Then, we found Andi, protecting the fruit plate so now one would eat it and to show it was just for show and decoration.

"Andi! Wait, did you make that?!", Emma asked.

"What, psh, no. Who told you?!", Andi denied.

"Yes! Finally something I can make fun of Andi for!", I cheered.

"Wait, Emma?! Jax?! What are you two doing here?!", she said and gave us both a big old bear hug.

"Daniel didn't tell you?", I asked.

"No, he's been to busy flirting with Mia.", Andi joked.

"Wait, where is she? Is this that girl you kept complaining about?", I wondered.

"I don't know, wherever Daniel is! So anyway, wait, who are these people?", Andi asked.

"Fellow students from boot camp", Emma stated gladly.

"Oh yeah! Tell me, what do you do there? Is there invisible workout equipment, an all you can eat buffet!", Andi wondered with hope.

"Yeah, something like that!", Emma told her.

"Hey, Andi, what's that noise?", I asked her.

"It sounds like, Daniel.", Emma continued.

"What! I don't hear anything, but just incase, do not go by the cabanas!", Andi lied, pretty badly. We ran over to the cabanas, and immediately we regretted it. Therewas Daniel, singing Emma's song, to another girl, Mia. Right then and there, all I wanted to do was avenge Emma, and protect her. Watch out Miller, I'm coming for you, and your girlfriend.