Chapter 4

Emma's POV:

When we got to our destination there was an old T.V. and old board games. Then, there were tables and ripped couches throughout the room.

"This is the hangout area. Us three made it so we could just relax and hang out. We are the only ones who know about this place, and now you.", Cat told me.

"Its also where we talk about guys. So, speaking about guys, do you like Jax?", Alexa asked.

"Yeah, he's nice. Also, he's like my best friend.", I answered.

"Yeah, just friends.", Maria said.

"What do you mean?", I continued.

"Well isn't it obvious. You don't have to hide your feelings. We just saw you two flirting just a second ago.", Alexa confronted me.

"Wait a second, are you dating a guy name Daniel, and you also have a friend named Andi?", Cat questioned me.

"Yeah, why?", I asked.

"Oh, so you are the girl Jax talks about. We practically know everything about you. He's all you talk about.", Cat stated.

"Really? I mean, why would I care.", I said smoothly.

"Oh come on, you can tell it's a witch wizard thing.", Maria testified.

"Yeah, well I'm already dating a hot guy named Daniel. Sure he may not like magic, and he wishes I'm human, buts that's okay, right?", I wondered.

"Like I said, its a witch wizard thing by the looks of it.", Alexa testified.

"What happened between you two that made you break up. I mean, we asked him, but he didn't want to talk about.", Cat asked.

"Well,  everything was great until he turned evil and teamed up with my evil clone to steal my powers.", I answered.

"Didn't you check for a spell with spell goggles, every witch has a pair.", Maria questioned me.

"Well, my boy friend Daniel, who wasn't my boyfriend at the time, checked and said he was under a spell.", I told her.

"Maybe he was lying.", Alexa suggested.

"Why would he lie?", I asked.

"To get you back, obcourse, I mean, your not ugly.", Alexa stated.

"Well then, lets check.", Cat said.

"How?", I questioned her.

"With a little spell I learned.", Cat told me. Then, she twirled her finger and a video appeared on the screen. It was a video of the last light. Then, in it we saw Daniel. He checked the goggles, and the results did turn out to be positive, Jax was under a spell.

"I can't believe him!", I screamed.

"Your going to break up with him, right?", Maria asked.

"Well........we kinda already did , he broke up with me for getting into trouble with magic, but, I just know he'll forgive me and take me back.", I admitted.

"He's supposed to be apologizing to you!", Cat snapped.

"Girl, forget about him. Your single! And you ready to mingle! With Jax obcourse.", Alexa said.

"I guess your right.", I told them.

"Come on, I bet you the guys are already at the karaoke club.", Cat urged.

"There's a karaoke place?", Emma asked.

"Yeah, a little while ago Agememnom lost a bet and he let us add any type of room we wanted to!", Maria answered. As we arrived in the room I saw Cat starring at Travis.

"Cat, do you like Travis?", I whispered quietly in her ear.

"Maybe, don't you dare tell those two.", she admitted. She calmly approached the guys acting like nothing happened. Then, Jax walked up to me.

"What happened?", he wondered.

"Jax, I'm so sorry!", I cried bringing him into a hug, which brought a lot of attention on us.

"For what?", Jax asked.

"You were under a spell, and, I'm sorry I didn't believe in you.", I explained.

"I told you, I will always be here. Whatever you need. Always.", he replied.

"Oh Jax!", I cheered and hugged him again.

"Alllllllllll!", the girls from the group said. We looked at each other awkwardly, and laughed like nothing happened. Then, the girls held their thumbs up at me.

"Go get him!", Cat whispered cheerful. I don't know why, but I felt like I could trust her already. At this point, I knew we were going to be best friends.

Heys guys! If you didn't understand what I meant its because I accidentally just talked about a scene from my other book! To help you understand, I'm going to explain. You see, in this story Jax was turned evil by Emma's evil clone, and in this chapter she found out he was really under a spell, when Daniel said otherwise. Sorry for the concussion!