Chapter 15

Travis's POV

The footage started out as apologies and yelling about what happened to them further back.

"Nothing yet", I said.

"You don't have to prove yourself to me Jax", Emma told Jax on the recording.

"Only you know me for who I really am.", Jax stated. He then got closer to Emma and held her hand.

"I love you. I love you Emma Alonso, and I'll love you no matter what.", he continued softly.

"Oh Jax, I have a confession to. I love you, and I never have stopped.", Emma admitted. She then quickly leaned in and kissed Jax!

"OH MY GOD!!! EMMA AND JAX KISSED! AND SHE KISSED HIM NONERLESS!", Cat shouted.

"We should confront them! How about we show everyone the clip at dinner tonight?", I suggested.

"I'm in!", Cat cheered.

"Yeah, this needs to be heard. Otherwise someone might hit on them!", Lawson agreed.

"So it's settled. Tonight this whole camp finds out about they're relationship!", I said deviously. They were our friends, but they were going to pay for not telling us, their own friends!

Jax's POV

"Handcuffs! Really!", Emma shouted.

"It could be worst!", I told her. Turns out I jinxed it, because just then Agememnom magically changed our shirts. The shirts then had arrows and said "I'm with him!" and "I'm with her!", great.

"That sneaky wizard!", Emma yelled.

"Guess he found out about us", I said.

"Wait, is that Daniel I see?", I wondered as Daniel ran down the beach to us.

"Emma! There you are! There's no easy way to say this, but......wait, what's up with the handcuffs, and the shirts?", Daniel questioned us.

"Well, this is our punishment for trying to destroy the realm. Agememnom sent us her to run some laps.", Emma explained.

"Oh, so you two aren't dating?", Daniel asked.

"Actually I-", Emma continued.

"Look, Emma. The last past days you've been gone, I've got to get to know Mia. I've decided, to ask her out.", Daniel confessed.

"Good for you! See ya!", I said and tried running but Emma stood still.

"Daniel, you broke up with me. You don't have to ask for my premition to an another girl out, and I have something to tell you as well.", Emma told him.

"What?", he asked.

"Me and Jax are, dating.", Emma confessed. Just then Miss Information ran down the beach.

"This is Miss Information! Is it true?! I mean, t-shirts don't lie right?!", Gigi gossiped.

"Now is not the time!", Daniel scolded.

"Its always time! Scopes just happen! So, back to you two. Are you, in loveeeeee?", Gigi questioned.

"Maybe", Emma admitted quietly.

"I knew it! I knew this would happen! So Daniel, do you have your sites set on another girl yet?", Gigi continued.

"That's none of your business!", Daniel hissed.

"I'm Miss Information, obcourse it is!", Gigi stated. Diego saw us, and ran up to us with a stack of trays in on hand and Maddie holding on to the other.

"Gigi! Get back to work!", Diego shouted.

"Why should I?", she wondered.

"Otherwise I will tell Mr. Rueda about the cameras you want to put up everywhere for the Never Ending Summer Party!", Maddie threatened.

"Fine! This is Miss Information, signing off!", Gigi rapped up. She then ran back to the hut to start her shift.

"We gotta go! See you guys later!", Emma said in a panic and dragged me to run with her.