Chapter 26

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks to all the fans for supporting me with this book and I can't wait to write the other one! I will let you guys know when it comes out, but until then, check out my other new books! Teen Beach 3: Memory Spark, and also The Social Experiment! Also my other Jemma and Every Witch Way FanFiction Books! Also, am I the only who cried like only half way through the series finale of EWW?! Thanks again and don't worry, Jemma will forever live on, along with the other characters from the show! Thanks again and as the cast said in their final goodbye video....That's a wrap! :) XOXO Luv U ALLLLLL!

Jax's POV

Agememnom was calling us up one by one. Emma looked so cute in her gown and her blue graduation cap. She was sitting in the seat next to me.

"Andrew Cisneros!", Agememnom called. As Andrew walked up, Agememnom looked surprised that he had graduated, or that any of them had graduated! I couldn't believe I was soon going to go back to go to Iridium High, and with my girl, the one and only, Emma Alonso.

"I can't believe I'm saying this..... but Andrew, congratulations. You have graduated. Enjoy, it will probably be the last time you ever get a certificate of achievement!", Agememnom chuckled, as did the rest of the room. The last one up was Emma. Man, how do I start about her. She looked so pretty, it made me cry, inside of course. I never cry! Once she came down from the stage she ccame up to me and we hugged each other so tight, it hurt! Then we had the best group hug anyone could ever ask for! It reminded me about my old friends back in Miami, that's when I realized that these were just as good as friends as they were. 

"Trying to be popular wasn't the biggest mistake I've ever made, because I got to meet all of you.", Josh said, trying to hold back the tears.

"This doesn't have to be the end!", Emma assured us, because she knew just as much as us that we would forever be friends. At that, we all magically threw our hats in the air as we all screamed for joy. After this, I looked over at Emma. She never looked more happier in her life. That's when it came to me.

"What if we didn't have to say goodbye", I said aloud.

"What do you mean?", Ally asked.

"I mean, you guys could go to Iridium High!", I replied excitedly.

"Jax, they could never do that!", Emma told me.

"No wait, it's not such a bad idea. I mean, back home, all I have is a mom, always busy with business. Maybe she wouldn't mind letting me transfer.", Travis admitted.

"Yeah, and I'm sicking not having any friends at my old school and being bullied all the time.", Josh told us, as he remembered his horrible background with a terrified face.

"Also, as you know, my mom is off in Colorado visiting my older brother Cameron. I don't think she would mind if I stayed with Cat in Miami and switched schools with her.", Ally chipped in.

"What about you Justin?", I asked.

"I might be able to convince my mom that staying in Miami is a good thing. I can say that I am hanging out with the chosen one so she will think I have a good influence. I just need a place to stay", Just answered.

"You can stay at my house! My dad is never home.", I told him.

"Cool! I'm in!", Justin replied. Just then we looked at Andrew.

"I'm in, as long as I can stay at Jax's and see Emma's cute friend Andi though.", Andrew said. I laughed, never seeing that Andi would ever like someone in that way. She barley likes me as a friend!

"So it's settled, we all stick together?", I asked everyone, making sure that everyone was on board. I put my hand out, as everyone else piled on top. We then all smiled with tears of hope and joy, knowing we would all be together.

As we walked out of the building, we heard a crash come from Agememnom's office.

"Run!", Justin yelled, as he puled us along.

"What was that?", Emma asked.

"Duh, a last day prank. Trust me, you don't want to know!", Justin assured, and with that, no one questioned him. Emma's dad was not going to like him! As we were walking through the school, the kids were admiring what was soon to be their new school. Just then I stopped Emma, right at the place we met.

"Are you ready for this?", I asked her.

"With you and friends like this, I am ready for anything.", she replied, with that beautiful shiny smile of hers, that would never change. I smiled back, and gave her a true kiss, like one in the fairy tales. Some may describe it as an everyday kiss, but not to me. She took my arm, hung it around her shoulders, and we started walking to get to the others. This year at Iridium High was going to be like no other, I could just feel it.

                                                                                 THE END OF BOOK 1

                                       2 BOOK: EVERY WITCH WAY: A TWISTED YEAR AT IRIDIUM HIGH