Chapter 9

Travis's POV:

I can't believe Emma's my partner! All my prayers have been answered! I had to make a plan. Then, it came to me. It was so obvious, and it had to do with the tire.

"Hey, Emma, I'm going to work at the tire, want to come?", I asked.

"No thanks, I still have to do my 10 spells, remember.", she answered.

"Okay, I'll just go by myself.", I replied. I held up my one finger, and levitated the tire in the air. With my other finger, I cast a spell to make Emma's feet stick to the ground like glue, under the tire.

"Help, I'm stuck!", she cried. Everyone gathered around.

"It must be Agememnom, only he cam reverse this spell.", Maria guessed.

"That does sound like something he would do.", Alexa replied. Then, when everyone wasn't looking, I made a note appear in front of Emma, here's what it a said:

Dear Emma,

        I will generously get you unstuck when you go on a date with uh..... that delinquent, what's his name,  uh Trevor I think it is! This will be as much punishment as you need for freezing the world, good luck!

                                                         -From Age.

And she believed it. She used her magic to send a note that said fine, ill do it to the person it came from, which was me. I automatically unglued her feet and he ran off. The tire then slammed to the ground. I officially had a date with the one and any Emma Alonso!

Jax's POV:

I'm still confused about the whole reading Emma's mind spell. Maybe it was a good idea to keep it on. That's when I recast the spell and looked into her mind. Then, I wished I didn't hear it.

"I can't believe Agememnom is punishing me to go on a date with Travis. He must have found out about Travis flirting with me right when I got here.", her brain spoke. I then undid the spell, I didn't want to hear anymore then I already did. I understand Travis flirting with her first thing, he does that to every girl and he didn't even know who she was at the time, I think, I mean Travis would never do that to me, right? Anyway what really bothered me was them having to go on a date, and Emma had to ask him! Just like my heart, I am dying inside. I didn't want to lose her again. Now that Daniel's gone, we may actually have a chance, because I always win in the end, always.