New Characters Introduced Part 2

Congrats to my major main character winners, and to everyone else. Just by entering you are going to be apart of my book! Here it goes, the major villain and other major characters entered are being introduced. Thanks for entering and don't be upset if you didn't get a main character. It was really hard to chose!!!
(P.S. No negative comments!)-Alyssa OUT

Cat's POV

"Wait, why are you here anyway?", I asked Ally.

"I kind of froze New Jersey!", she admitted.

"Hey! I'm here for freezing Miami!", Emma chimed in.

"Wow. So, anyway, want me to show you around?", I gestured. Ally nodded, and we walked towards the barracks.

Emma's POV

Once I finished my workouts, I didn't know what to do. Jax and Lawson were to busy showing Andrew around, Travis was showing Josh around, and Cat was showing Ally around. Just then, this guy came up to me.

"Have you seen Cat, I kind of need to talk to her.", he asked, with a twinkle in his eye.

"Um, Cat's showing her cousin around, she just got here.

"Oh, hey, are you Emma?"

"Yeah, what's your name?"

"Justin. Your Cat's best friend, right?"

"Yup, so why do you want to see Cat?"

"Well, between me and you, were going on a date", he whispered slowly.

"Really? Wow, Cat works quick!"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, well her and Travis just broke up less than a day ago."

"Wait, her and Travis? They dated?"

"Yeah, they really clicked until their differences got the best of them."

"Wow, so can I ask you for some advice?"

"Yeah, sure."

"What will Cat like me to dress in? What food will she like? Where should I take her? Should I pick out a rose?", he rambled on.

"Well, Cat likes it best when your yourself. Don't act differently infront of her than you would any other time."

"Wow, okay, thanks Emma. Your a good friend."

"Your welcome", I said, and walked away.

Jax's POV

"So that concludes the tour! Just stay away from that exit door. I've already tried that before." I said to Josh.

"One more question, who's that guy over there?", Josh asked, pointing at the guy behind me.

"Well that no other than....wait, it can't be! Landon?" Could that really be him? We used to go to the same school in Australia. We were best mates, until he got into more trouble than I could handle. He's been mad at me ever sense.

"Well if it isn't the Aussie him self! Hello Jax.", Landon said.

"Look, I'm not looking for trouble.", I told him.

"Hey Jax!", Emma said running over to us. "Who's this?"

"Allllll, does Jaxy have a girlfriend. Not surprising.", he said bitterly. He's upset because I always got the girls back in Australia. That just drifted us apart.

"Shut up already. What are you doing here?", I hollered.

"None of your business. Now, if you excuse me I have to go unpack. I'll be here for quit a while." , Landon said, storming off.