Chapter 8

Emma's POV:

"Attention! Get up, now!", Agememnom yelled. I was so startled, I feel of the bed.

"Ow, maybe taking the top bun l wasn't the best idea.", I said.

"Come on, lets go get breakfast.", Jax replied. Everyone, including me, magically put our clothes on and went to the dining hall. I was so tired. I made a plate of bacon with smiley face chocolate chip pancakes.

"Going all out on breakfast, huh. Well don't worry, after just one day of boot camp you won't want to cast another spell in your life.", Travis stated.

"Guys, she's new. Let her find out herself. Don't scare her.", Lawson said.

"What do you know about girls?", Travis asked.

"Well, girls like a person who's sensitive and will listen to her feelings.", Lawson told him.

"No, girls like a guy who can party.", Travis stated.

"Oh come on, no girl has ever said yes to you when your flirting.", Lawson pointed out.

"I bet you I can get a date today, no love spell.", Travis dared.

"Your on.", Lawson agreed. They shook hands and continued their lunch.

"Man, do I have a history with love spells.", I said.

"Why, what happened?", Cat asked curiously.

"Well, it's a long story. You see, Maddie got jealous of Me and Daniel, before Jax was here, so she bought a pie and put a love spell in it. It didn't work though, because her best friend Katie switched the pies. Then a year later Miss VanPelt did the same thing to my dad. He was about to marry him, but luckily we reversed the spell.", I told them.

"Wow, how many magical fails have you had over the years?", Travis asked.

"Pretty much every spell used turned into a fail and another problem for me to deal with.", I answered.

"How convenient!", Travis joked.

"Come on, we have to do our morning exercises.", Alexa continued. When I walked in the room, it was like a gym. I just didn't know how we were going to use our powers. Then, Agememnom appeared.

"Oh, looky here. If it isn't The Chosen One", he laughed.

"Age this isn't fair-", I pleaded.

"If life were fair then I would've gotten my way for you to break up with th as t dirty human. Team Jemma, am I right?", he joked. I blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Now, all of you team up with your partners.", Agememnom  shouted.

"Um, Agememnom I don't have a partner", I told him.

"Travis, come here", he boomed. Just then my blood ran cold. Partners, with Travis?

"Yeah?", Travis asked.

"Your partner is no longer here, right?", Agememnom stated.

"Yeah, so?", Travis replied.

"Meet your new partner. I believe you already met.", Agememnom assumed pointing to me.

"Oh, we met alright.", I said.

"Good, now go!", Agememnom yelled and disappeared.

"Yes! I get to be paired with my cru- I mean friend!", Travis corrected himself. I knew that he had a few tricks up his sleeve.