29. Hello Sweetheart

I received a call from Armani about an hour after we called the guys. Asking me why there were a group of boys requesting to come inside the house. After I explained everything, they were instantly let through.

'Hello my lovelies.' Julian was the first to come into the room, the others inelegantly following after.

'You're here quick.' Izzy said, swallowing the shortbread piece that she had eaten.

'Julian only lives a few miles from here.' Angelo claimed throwing himself onto the bean bag. 'Your grandma hasn't aged.' He added.

'She looks so good doesn't she.' I agreed, picking up a shortbread piece that Silvia had made.

'Wait, that was you grandma? I thought she was your mum!' Gabriel exclaimed as he also took a slice of the buttery biscuit.

'You should see her mum.' Leo whistled.

'Can you stop drooling over my family.' Izzy threw a pillow to Leo at his comment. 

The guys soon got settled in, complementing the room every now and then. I was lying on the floor, flicking through the selection of movies with Leo when we heard the front door close.

'Izzy, are your friends here?' I heard Elenora yell up.

'Yeah, come and say hi.' She shouted back. A few minutes of scrolling later, she came in smiling when she saw all of us sprawled across the floor.

'This is everyone.' She spoke. 'Right, let me see if I remember all of your names.' She pointed to me, Leo, Angelo and Gio, saying all of our correctly, but her face scrunched when she got to the last two. She pointed to Julian 'Jules.' She said.

'You can call me Jules, but my name is Julian.' He politely said.

'Oh lovely name, and you must be Gabe.' She pointed to Gabriel.

'Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe.' He smiled, reaching out to shake her hand.

'Well alright, if you need anything don't ask me, get it yourself.' She smiled and left. God I love her.

'My grandma bought you more whiskey Less.' Izzy pulled out a bag and handed me a bottle of a very strong alcohol. I chuckled as I saw Gio's eyes widen, along with everyone else's.

'No drinking.' He said seriously. He was a few months older than me and suddenly he feels as though he has an advantage.

'Loosen up.' Izzy smacked his shoulder.

'Do you know what our brothers will do if they find out you have been drinking? I came back drunk when I was out with these two, and Michele had never been so angry; I was grounded for weeks.' He warned, pointing to Julian and Gabriel.

'We won't get drunk, plus we can sleep off any intoxication. Be good as new in the morning.' Julian fortified, inspecting the bottle. 'This shit looks strong.'

'It is, but Alessa can take these shots and make it look like she is drinking water.' Izzy smirked as she opened the bottle.

'Ok, but we can't get drunk.' Gio advised, holding put his hands.

We got drunk.

The bottle was finished in minutes, the piquant liquid falling down our throats with the large gulps that we took straight from the decanter. 

Gio was reckless, barefacedly disobeying his own orders, clearly enjoying himself. Each time that the concentrated drink flushed into my system, I felt the intense burn as it metaphorically scalded me.