66. Dreadful Trip

I shot out of Armani's bathroom at the speed of sound, I was half convinced that I was travelling at the speed of light. I then slowed down when I was halfway across the room. Luckily for me, my brother had only just lifted his head up to see me walking casually across his room. He was so engrossed in his work that I don't think he even saw how alarmed I was. 

'I need to go back into my room now, I want to sleep a little longer.' I lied straight through my teeth, strangling out each word as I kept my legs crossed, the fear arising that my blood would fall onto his carpet. And how embarrassing it would be for me, I wouldn't tell them about this, it just seemed too strange. 

'Alright, I just want to let you know, some of us are leaving for a few days. We have business to attend to in Italy. We probably won't be here by the time you wake up.' He forewarned me. 'It means that Rocco has taken time off work, he'll be in charge. So please try to listen to him, if any of them become too frustrating, call or message, I'll see what I can do.' 

'You're going to Italy?' I wanted to ask him if they would be meeting our father or other relatives on the trip, but I was so desperate to get out of the room, I didn't want to conversation to overrun any longer. 'Have a nice time.' I spoke, retreating back out of the room.

'Hold on, take some painkillers with you.' He said, and went to get up, but I stopped him by going to the packet myself. I nodded with appreciation and walked quickly to his door. He stopped me once more. 'You forgot your tea.'

'You have it.' I spoke loudly as I was already out of his room. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck.' I muttered as I practically ran to my room. I headed straight towards my phone, and dialled Izzy's number. It rang a few times before she picked up.

'I'm sleeping you prick.' She grunted tiredly.

'You need to come here right now.' I spoke quickly. 'I started my period, I have nothing, I'm getting all emotional and flustered, I don't know what to do with myself.' 

'Woah woah, ok hang on. I don't think we have anything here right now. My mums out, only my grandmother is here and doesn't have her car right now.' She said, I could still hear that she was trying to understand that she was awake. 'I could call a taxi, but I'm not going to be able to stop at any shops on the way. My mum took away my credit card because I was spending too much.' 

'How are you going to pay for the taxi then?' I questioned. 

'I could just transfer him the money through the app.' She stated like it was obvious.

'Can you just come please, I'm not telling my brothers about this.'

'I can come, but they are going to need to drive you to the shops. I know you can drive, but you don't have a license. And you are not risking it with any of their cars, they cost more than your house in London.' She knew exactly what I was thinking and put an immediate stop to it.

'If you do get a taxi, can you ask him to wait outside whilst I find a way to leave the house. We can just go to the shop together, I don't know what I need.' I almost begged.

'Fine, but I'm telling my grandma that I'm having breakfast at your house, so you better give me breakfast when I'm there.' It was so typical of her to ask something like this, so I just agreed to it. 'I should be there in half an hour, figure out a way to sneak out.' She briefly told me what I should do about my situation in the meantime and hung up the phone.

I dropped the phone on my bed, and did exactly what she told me to do, I got changed and sorted myself out. Then I began plotting how to leave the house without any suspicions arising. I already told Armani that I plan on sleeping for a little longer, so that should refrain him from waking me up, because I never ask to sleep in. However, it's the rest of the guys that I am unsure about. I also told Armani that I wasn't feeling my best, which could be a reason as to why he could check up on me.