5. 'Humble' Abode

As I boarded the plane, I saw a variety of seats, rows of four with a TV in front of them, boxed off seats which looked extra comfy, but what I didn't expect to see was a spiral staircase in the middle of an aircraft. 

Caroline began to climb up the stairs so I hesitantly followed, when we got up there we passed a bar, a lounging area and large doors which slid open to reveal the most amazing accommodation a plane could have. I was utterly star struck. 

It had a single bed, with a big TV in front of it and some folded clothes neatly presented on the bed. Caroline said that she would leave me to get settled in, and check on me later. I shut the door, flopped onto the bed and set my backpack down in the corner.

The take off wasn't as bad as I had imagined, and when we were gliding through the air at a safe altitude, I un-buckled my seatbelt and decided to explore the plane. 

I went into the bathroom first, and was amazed at the careful detailing the designer must have spent much time doing. I traced my slender fingers over the beautiful tiled wall and found a wonderful mural on my right. 

As I lowered myself on the toilet seat, I began to let everything sink in, I had never been exposed to such wealth and fortune, and for my brothers to pay for all this made me slightly uncomfortable. I didn't want to take advantage of the luxuries. 

I checked my phone to see that I hadn't even made it through a quarter of the flight time, It would be late by the time the plane touched down on a New York runway, so I had time to relax and explore more. 

I walked out of the bathroom and continued to venture around the large plane, I came across the bar that we passed when we first got on here, I was wondering if I could order a drink from there. When packing in London, I ensured that I stowed away my fake identification, but I needed to double check.

My bag was emptied messily all over the clean sheets, I saw the cigarettes that were somehow still there from a few days ago and a couple thousand in cash that I bought with me, I was saving the money for the bills I had not yet paid this month, and some of it was to be invested later.

I had a bank account which I was only allowed access in mid December and that was only in a few months, I have no idea why it was such a random date, but whenever I try to log in it always tells me that I will be able to access it on that particular day. All of that all of that money in that account was everything that I have ever saved and earnt. I estimate that there is quite a bit in there, enough to start a new life. 

I decided that as soon as I got to the airport in New York, I would find an exchange bank to change the currency of my British money. I continued to search for the ID, I rummaged through my stuff and found it tucked away in a pile of clothes. I took it out and packed everything back away. I sat on the bed cross legged and debated whether it would be a good idea to buy alcohol somewhere like this, I eventually decided against it as I had a feeling it would get me into trouble. 

I decided to get into the bed and try to find a movie to watch, after a few minutes of browsing I found a streaming site, I clicked on the application and flicked through the many options of TV shows and Movies. I eventually found my favourite film, it bought back good memories of the occasional rainy Wednesday evening. 'Goodfellas.' I could easily quote the film and turned it on quickly.

The mafioso type films with realistic situations, I know that they are realistic because I have seen it happen with my own two eyes, I have many videos and tabs on these different people who come into the neighbourhood, I always research them and find out the group they are from, what their name is and I hack into their trade. I get some information, some information that people would die for, literally. I have lots of detail about the Russian Mafia that the Italians are desperate to get their hands on, and I have much information that the French Mafia would love to see. All that information is saved on my laptop, in copyrighted form, in a file that is password protected and hack proof, I also have another copy saved on a flash drive, and another one saved on my phone.