(145) A WHOLE YEAR AND A HALF LATER damb

Woo I'm still alive, poggers

Uh, I'm currently grounded. Been not doing so great with keeping up in my classes, I'm doing online stuff and my dumb fuckin adhd brain decided it was fun to completely ignore the assignments. Also my cat of 13 (almost 14, would've been his birthday this June) died. Had to be put down, had cancer. Anyway that was a bit over a month ago. Miss him.

Uhh I've figured stuff out about myself and my system. It's comprised of me (the host, and the one up front like 99.99% of the time), Griff (gryphon, protector, old and grumpy but decent), Sherlock (idk he's an introject of the Benedict Cumberbatch one, I got really into the show when I lived in Montana and a lot of shit happened there), and the newest addition is Philza. probably because I needed comfort (still do) what with my fucking cat dying and me being yelled at and all that. I don't think anyone has fronted except for me in a hot second. Co-con? Yeah, that happens pretty often, but I'm the one in control.

Turns out I'm asexual, so no sexual attraction. I'm not sex averse, I'm still interested, just don't feel attraction to folks (and no, not animals or objects either, you weirdos). And I'm still homoromantic, so I'm gay ace and polyam.

Still a witch, still feel connected to nature and such. So I've got that going for me.

I got my first commission client a few months ago, I'm working on patterns for clothing. When things are all set up I'll see if I can share their shop as well. I'll be getting a base payment and a percent of the sales, which is pretty cool, and I might be working with other artists.

I've been single for a couple years and I really want a boyfriend or really anyone to hold me and cuddle me and just be generally cute and gay with me. I also may or may not have developed a crush on Ranboo (the streamer) and I wanna talk to him about music for hours on end and ugh just UGH please...

In other news, I should be getting my electronics back (I'm using my school computer right now) in the next couple days, I'll finish up my missing assignments. I'm also taking the ACT test on Tuesday of next week and I'll do my best to study for it. I set it up so NDSU and my mom will get the results (Yes, I live in North Dakota, I'm not really keeping it a secret, mate)

Oh, speaking of "mate" and my newest alter, I also met someone that's a Technoblade alter (we and a few other systems call these "fucktives" because they're kinda mixes of fictives and factives, it's weird shush) and I got a kinda positive vibe from our Phil when Technoblade mentioned him, so that was interesting.

Oh on another note, my ex girlfriend came to my page and apologized (we were together in... 7th grade? I think? And didn't really end on a high note) but I think she got squicked by something on my page lmao and just left it at that, essentially. It's like 2200 and I'm tired so pardon my words and rambling.

I'm also possibly starting testosterone shots in a couple months, which is great, but I didn't have my last birth control appointment when I was supposed to so for the next couple months I'll have to deal with my period. If you didn't know, my cramps are absolute hell, I sit in the bathroom for hours sometimes just in case. Haven't actually puked, but I've gotten close for sure.

Anyway, signing off for the time being, I've got work to do. Haven't failed any classes, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

~Ansel~