Okay.

I am in the middle of a lovely little argument with someone.

And I'm not going to name who.

Feel free to share whatever thought a you have in this subject. Kindly. Don't be rude or forceful about it please.

Now for my opinion.

I believe that you don't need dysphoria to be transgender.

I have a reason for this.

Euphoria is the feeling you get when you're referred to correctly, I would feel it when referred to as Ansel or with male pronouns.

Whether or not you have dysphoria, if you're trans, you experience euphoria when referred to as you should be referred to.

There's a saying that I like to use for this.

"Live life to the fullest."

Would you rather be referred to as one pronoun, or another?

If you prefer a different pronoun and to be seen as a different gender (or sex, really) but you don't have to deal with the emotional pain dysphoria causes, lucky you.

Not lucky in the sense that gatekeepers are rather rude to you, but at least you don't need to suffer almost 24/7 and be nearly unable to shower on a daily basis.

Now for a scenario.

Imagine you're okay with basically everything. Life is good, you don't have to worry much.

Then you get surprised with a piece of candy or something.

You try it and it tastes really good, and you want more. Because it makes you even happier.

That would be, basically, euphoria.

Now, think of people trying to take the treat away or bully you because you like it when you're already happy.

That would be unpleasant. Those bullies would be gatekeepers.

They, in my opinion and my thoughts and such, feel that you should be happy with what you have and you shouldn't have the treats because of your already-existant joy.

And yes, I do have to deal with dysphoria. I know how it feels and it sucks. I hate it. HhhhHhHHhHhH....

Anyway!

Just wanted to share my thoughts with you!