Alters.

So uhh... I don't know how to put this.
I'm not the only one "up here", in my head.
There's a gryphon, a cat, a dog, and a couple other humans. One is nine years old I think, one is *me*, another is in his 40s.

Griff (he technically doesn't have a name but it's easier to nickname him) is grumpy but protective and caring. He's ageless as well, but kind of old.

Puppy, the cat, is nonverbal and just kinda there. I don't know much about it, I don't even know how old it is.

Blondie, the dog, used to be real. The physical Blondie died years ago. When I was ten or something. She's sweet and gentle and cuddly and chubby. She doesn't talk but does make noise.

The nine year old is Megan. She used to be the host I think. She can get physical if she's angry which can happen easily. However she's nicer than I thought, based on some Discord things. Kinda rambling sorry.

I'm Ansel. Almost 16, but I think I'm also considered an "age slider". I'm sometimes really young mentally, sometimes my age is around 30 if it has to be.

I... Okay so. I have a fictive in the system. Specifically the Benedict Cumberbatch version of Sherlock. As of now I don't know if he fronts, but he's there.

Sorry this seems kinda stupid or crazy, I had to get it off my chest. Unfollow if you want.