𝙱𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸.𝟷

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙱𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔
'𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐'

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝙱𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔'𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐'

"Oh, dude, why'd you stop me?" Alex said to Luke after he poofed us out of the studio. "Julie needs a hug."

"She needs more than a hug." Ash muttered quietly. "She needs a friend and three tubs of strawberry ice cream."

"Wait really?" Reggie turned to her, a dumfounded expression on his face.

"Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel-good moment that you think it is. All right?" Luke told Alex, who backed down from the argument pretty quickly. "Trust me. What Julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy."

"You know what? I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when people cry. I should know. I cried in a room for 25 years, and I didn't get a single hug from either of you. The only person that actually tried to comfort me was Ash."

Ashton gasped, "Tried?"

"All right." Reggie sighed, then stepped forwards to hug Alex. "Bring it in."

"Don't touch me!" Alex held up a hand of warning to him.

"This is why no one hugs you." Reggie said quickly and stood back beside Ashton.

"You tried." She put a hand on his shoulder gently.

"I think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask Julie why she lied about playing the piano." Luke planned out.

"Yeah, you know, maybe tell her how amazing she is." Alex added sarcastically.

"Yeah, course, bro." Luke nodded in agreement.

"Or ask if she's okay?" Ash suggested, and Reggie pointed at her and nodded.

"She's legit. I got ghost bumps." Reggie held up his arm, which doesn't prove his point at all due to his leather jacket.

"Ghostbumbs." A giggle escaped my mouth before a girl walks past us swiftly, sobbing silently to herself. The boys' faces are graced with a look of horror as they take a few steps back in sync. The girl walked into the garage with sniffles, and half shut the doors.

"Oh my gosh. Was she crying too?" Reggie asked with shock.

"Yes! And the only thing scarier than one girl crying is two girls crying." Luke motioned with his hand.

"He's right." Ash nodded. "And if you guys annoy me anymore, you might have to deal with three girls crying!" All boys squeal and move back more.

"Yeah yeah, noted." They all nod.

"Guys, we definitely can't go in there." Alex said, respecting Julie's privacy.

"But we can listen." Reggie smirked, and all four of them ran over to the small window in the garage doors. They all peer up at Julie, holding the sheet music her mom wrote close to her chest.