𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝 𝟹.𝟷

𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝 𝟹.𝟷
'𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜.'

"Hey, where'd the rest of the band go?" The student acting as stage manager came on stage to ask

"Wait. Were those holograms?" One of the dirty candy dancers wondered, and it lit a bulb in Julie's mind.

"Yes! Yes, they were holograms." She chuckled lightly, looking at the audience awkwardly. "Yeah. I plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show." Julie laughs awkwardly. "I'd explain it, but it involves algorithms and science stuff." People started to cheer and clap at the idea of holograms in the performance. She took one last bow, and ran off the stage.

Meanwhile, near the couple of stairs that lead to the stage, were four ghosts celebrating their latest performance. One of them, however, didn't seem as happy.

"What just happened?" Ashton muttered in confusion. "Why did we disappear? Do you have any idea how much trouble Julie could get into for this?!"

"We didn't. They could see us when we were playing, but not when the music ended." Luke said with a grin on his face. "That's wild!"

"We should double check." Reggie said quickly, and walked up a couple of the steps before dancing really badly. He swung his hips around, making Ash and Alex groan out of second hand-embarrassment. "Yeah, I don't... I don't think they can see us."

"I wish I couldn't see you." Alex muttered to him.

"Yeah, team Alex on this one." Ashton nodded in agreement and got a glare from Reggie. "Sorry."

"OK, people, show's over." One of the teachers said. "Let's get back to class, please." The students started evacuating the gymnasium, and Reggie's eyes followed one of the Dirty Candy dancers - the purple one to be specific.

"Hey there." Reggie he followed her out, trying desperately to get her attention. "Hi. I'm Reggie."

"What even is that? What was that?" Carrie scoffed at the girl, before she did an impression of the girl. "Were those holograms?"

"Could I call you some time?" Reggie pushed on, not wanting to give up on this girl. "What's your number?"

"Reggie, she can't hear you." Ashton whispered to him and placed a supportive hand on his shoulder as he frowned.

"Ignore him." Luke rolled his eyes and placed his arm around her as all four of them roamed the halls of the high school. "I-I mean, people could see us. How rad is that?"

Ash immediately joined in, "I know! Its like this is our destiny. You know, eating the hot dogs, going to that dark room where I was shouting for twenty-five years, coming back, Julie finding us and then-"

"Yeah." Alex nodded. "We get it."

"But, boys, how cool is it? We can play! It's a miracle." Luke threw his arms up in celebration. Ashton mumbled something about her being a girl, but it was ignored like normal. She sighed silently to herself, and re-joined the group as she was tucked into Luke's side comfortably.