𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟺.𝟸

𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
'𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍.'

The band poofed into the house they saw on Julie's laptop and went inside immediately

The band poofed into the house they saw on Julie's laptop and went inside immediately. Ash stuck by Luke as promised, and followed him around the house as the two admired all the records for singles Bobby had recorded.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous." Alex commented as the four ghosts wandered around the house aimlessly, taking in the success Ashton's brother gained from their songs.

"Have you seen these platinum records?" Alex gestured to several frames hanging on the wall.

"Platinum?" Reggie asked, making sure he heard it correctly.

Luke took interest in a particular song plaque hanging on the wall, "He recorded 'My Name Is Luke'!" He shouts in anger. "My name is Luke!"

(Idk I thought this was funny)

"

Yeah, but an hour ago, we thought his name was Bobby." Ashton shrugged and strayed away from the group, and looked in the recording studio, but before she could get anywhere near the sound booth, Luke picked her up by the waist and took her out.

"I said," He paused as he puts Ash back down, "you stay with me."

"I'm sorry, I just got curious." She apologised.

"So from now, you-"

"I stick beside you, yeah I get it, thanks." Ash nodded before moving towards where Alex and Reggie stood watching the silver plaques sparkle in the Malibu sunlight. The door opened, and then a man walked in, his sunglasses covered his eyes, but judging by his greasy hair, they could tell that Bobby lied underneath.

"It's him!" Reggie announced, and all four ghosts grouped up and watched Bobby walk casually in the house, stopping at the bottom of the stairs, where the band were.