𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝟻.𝟷

𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋
'𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛'

As soon as Ashton and Luke poofed to where Alex was taking them, Ash noticed that they were somewhere in Hollywood, and Luke quickly latched himself to her arm

As soon as Ashton and Luke poofed to where Alex was taking them, Ash noticed that they were somewhere in Hollywood, and Luke quickly latched himself to her arm. He looked down at her with a grin on his face and she smiled back up as Alex began to pace back and forth. Ashton sighed before leaving Luke to talk to Alex, who was clearly stressed out.

"Alex? You good?" She asked him and followed him as he paced. He didn't answer, just kept on muttering to himself. "Alex!" He jumped and stopped moving. "What's wrong? Is it about Willie?"

He doesn't have time to answer because a guy skated towards the four ghosts, his long hair flew behind him as he did so. Ashton saw Alex tense up and cleared his throat as the skater got closer.

"That's him." He whispered to Ash, getting more anxious.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure you'll be fine, Alex." She joined Luke again, and held his hand as they

"He's pretty stressed, huh?" Luke leaned over to whisper.

Ash nodded, "Yeah he seems freaked."

Suddenly comes Willie's voice, "What's up, man? You brought friends."

"Yeah. These are my bandmates, uh, Luke and Reggie." Alex introduced them, as Willie bumps fists with each of them.

"Cool. I'm Willie. Heck yeah." The boy chuckled, his eyes fell on Ashton as he looked her up and down questioningly. "And your lady friend?"

"Oh, Ashton Brooks. Ash." She stepped forward, fist bumping him, which was something she never did; she wanted to make a good impression on Willie otherwise he might not take them to his ghost friend. "I'm in the band too. Uh, guitar with Luke here." She held hers and Luke's intertwined hands up, but Luke was quick to pull them back down and chuckled nervously.

"Well, I'm Willie." He introduced himself.

"Oh I know." Ash smirked. "I've heard a lot about you." A sharp pain went through her foot and she turned to Alex, who stamped on her Vans. "Hey!"

"Sweet! So you guys here to learn some tricks?" Willie asked and he waved his fingers at the nearby police quads, and the alarms started wailing loudly.

"Do it again! Do it again!" Reggie giggled, watching as the officers fumbled around with the keys. Ashton laughed at his childishness and leant further into Luke.

"Actually, we were thinking a little bigger." Luke said, then began explaining the 'Trevor Wilson issue' that was happening. "An old bandmate stole from us. We wanna confront him face-to-face."

"All right." Willie nodded, clearly understanding. "Is this, uh, old friend of yours a lifer?"

"Lifer?"