𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝟼.𝟸

𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚍
'𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡.'

"You coming? It's almost time to go

"You coming? It's almost time to go." Ashton asked as the ghosts walked into Julie's bedroom that night.

"I lied to my dad, so... now I'm stuck in my room all night." She sighed.

"It's gonna be packed." Luke carried on. "Like, VIPs, managers. It's kind of crazy."

"Yeah, we need you to come." Ash added.

"What are we gonna do about my aunt?" Julie asked. "She's right downstairs."

"Your aunt." Luke snorted, and opened her bedroom window. "You're not taking the stairs." Ashton saw cogs moving in Julie's mind, debating whether or not to take his advice or not.

"OK." She grinned. "Let me get dressed. I'll meet you guys there."

The phantoms left, and poofed to the venue. Just as Luke said, the bar was packed. Full house. Some record executives, managers, members of the club, and then just regular people.

"Next up, Dirty Candy." The announcer said about half an hour later, and Carrie came on stage. Flynn was already there, acting as their band manager still.

"Am I too late?" Julie asked as she entered the venue.

"Too early." Flynn groaned, gesturing to the stage, where Carrie and her band were standing in their bright coloured outfits.

"Hope you all came to have a great time." Carrie giggled. Ashton chuckled at the girl, watching her niece in her moment. Even if the girl couldn't see, Ash wanted to support her.

"How'd she get on the list?" Julie wondered aloud, as Carrie took her position.

"Her daddy probably made a call." Flynn rolled her eyes. "I like this! Pretty flower." She tapped the badge on Julie's outfit.

"Thanks. It's a dahlia." Julie smiled. "My mom's favourite."

𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚎
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢