𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚄𝚙 𝟹.𝟹

𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚄𝚙 𝟹.𝟹
'𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘.'

Some shuffling comes from the front of Julie's house, which startles both her and Ashton, and they head outside to see what's going on

Some shuffling comes from the front of Julie's house, which startles both her and Ashton, and they head outside to see what's going on. "Flynn!" Julie exclaimed as she recognised the girl. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm leaving." She scoffed. "Have fun with your hologram friends, traitors."

"They're ghosts." Julie admitted to her, and she turned around.

"What?"

"They're ghosts." Julie exhaled sharply. "And when we play together, people can see them."

"What do you mean 'ghosts'?" Flynn asked cautiously. "Like the kind that rattle chains and go 'boo'?"

"No." Julie shook her head. "And I'm pretty sure that's just a hurtful ghost stereotype. These guys are just normal dead dudes."

"Well..." Ashton added in a high-pitched tone, a habit she gained from Alex when they first met. "Reggie's a little questionable." Flynn pulled her phone out and began typing a message out.

"Who are you texting?" Julie asked in a panic, hoping it wasn't her Aunt Tia.

"Your dad." She answered simply. "He told me to text him if I was worried about you. And, um... I'm worried."

Julie reached out and snatched the phone from her swiftly, "All right. So you wanna be difficult? Meet me in the garage in 30 minutes, and I'll prove to you that I'm not crazy. And please don't text my dad."

"You have 30 minutes." Flynn agreed, after all, this was her best friend. Julie couldn't go down without a fight. Part of Flynn wanted to believe Julie, but the concept of ghosts just seemed too surreal to think about. "Go!"

"I'll go tell the boys." Ash nodded, and poofed back to the studio, and saw her bandmates. All three of them laid around the coffee table, Luke on the couch, his feet resting on the table. Reggie's legs were over Luke's and Alex's head was in his lap comfortably. They all jumped up and tried to make themselves look busy as soon as they heard Ash enter.

"Come on, we need to rehearse! Get your kit, and lets run the song." She instructed them all.

"What's the point?" Luke sighed. "Without Julie in the band, there's no way we can perform like we used to."

"Then you better pray to the sweet lord and saviour Jesus Christ that we kill this song, because Flynn's coming to hear it." She informed him. "Come on, don't just sit there! Come on!" After half an hour of shouting at the guys, and some hard work to keep them on track with the song, Flynn and Julie walked in together.

"How are they?" Julie asked as she lead Flynn to stand up.

"Well, they're definitely ready." I sighed. "Shame it took me screaming at them to get them to work so hard, though."