𝙰𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝟹.𝟸

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙰𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
'𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.'

Ashton woke up to music, and Reggie and Luke talking about a new song, then Julie walked in, "Guys, you aren't supposed to be out here playing alone

Ashton woke up to music, and Reggie and Luke talking about a new song, then Julie walked in, "Guys, you aren't supposed to be out here playing alone." She told them when she saw them with their instruments strapped across their chests.

"But we're not alone, 'cause we always have each other." Reggie chuckled as Luke placed an arm around his neck and huddled closely. Julie groaned as she unplugged the amps, which the boys protested against.

"But... but we had the volume level on one." Luke argued.

Reggie smiled, "Yeah but we rocked it on level ten! You want us to play it again?"

"I really don't think she does." Ash voiced from the couch as she got up and gestured for the boys to go back to the line they formed and joined them.

"We've been waiting for you to get home." Luke said to Julie as he slung his arm over my shoulder. "We have some pretty major news to tell you. We had a band meeting earlier, and...," he pointed to Reggie, who drum-rolled on his thighs, "we wanna invite you to join Sunset Curve. And no, you're not dreaming."

"Oh." Julie stopped her frantic tidying and looked back at the three of them.

"She said 'oh'." Luke laughed nervously. "That's what you say when you get socks on your birthday, not when invited to join the most epic band ever."

"Sorry. I'm honoured, but I can't think about anything but Flynn right now." She sighed. "She's still mad at me for lying. She hasn't even texted me back."

"Is that a yes?" Luke asked with hope lacing his voice.

"Read the room, dude." Julie scoffed as she walked away.

"Oh come on!" Luke exclaimed as he let go of Ash's shoulder to follow her. "We need you, and you need us because you need music. We found this poem that you wrote, and Reggie and I, we added this really cool melody to it. It sounds awesome." They began to sing the words, but Julie cut them off before they could even hit the first note.

"Where'd you find that?" She asked, looking at the lyrics on the paper. And the boys froze, looking at Ashton for help. She simply shrugged, not wanting to get involved in the situation.

"Uh... definitely not your dream box." Luke said, pulling Reggie in front of him for defence.

"You went through my stuff?" Julie exclaimed.

"Yeah, we can do that now." Reggie announced proudly and Ashton hit his head with the back of her hand.

"No! No, you can't!" Julie scolded him, which Ash nodded with. "Boundaries! Give it back!" She chased Luke around the piano.