𝙾𝚘𝚣𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝟽.𝟸

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙾𝚘𝚣𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚢
'𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.'

"Look, we add the echoes during the chorus, then when Julie comes in with the melody, it's gonna sound perfect

"Look, we add the echoes during the chorus, then when Julie comes in with the melody, it's gonna sound perfect." Luke said as the band rehearsed without Julie while she was at school for the day. They were practising 'Edge of Great', a song that Luke and Ash had wrote when they were alive back in ninety-five. In the middle of their song, Ashton looked up to the garage doors, and saw Willie's head at the window before he ducked back down.

"Hey, Willie's here!" Ashton said cheerfully before running up to the window to see him.

Alex got up from his drums. "Again? What's that all about?"

"I don't know." Luke shrugged clearly not interested. Alex and Ash made their way out of the garage in time to stop Willie as he began to skate away.

"What's your problem?" Alex asked him as he pulled his skateboard up from the floor. "It's like you're tracking me down just so you can keep running away."

Willie sighed, "I wish I could explain, man, but I can't."

"That's not good enough." Alex voiced firmly, this was one of the few times Ash had seen him like this, and it was intimidating. "I mean, you've been acting weird ever since Caleb's club. You know, I thought we were having fun together."

"Yeah, me too. It sure sounded like it when I heard you were screaming in museums together." Ash mumbled.

"We never should've met." Willie told him.

"Wow, that hurts." Alex muttered, his eyes tearing up.

"Uh, that was extremely rude." Ash spoke up, not wanting Alex to deal with it.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Alex. I really am." Willie placed his arm on Alex's shoulder.

"No you're not." Ashton scoffed.

"I gotta go." Willie placed his skateboard down.

"Woah, no!" She shouted and placed foot on top of the skateboard to prevent him going anywhere. "I used to think your hair was super rad, but apparently that's the only thing rad about you. You lead Alex on! Not cool, man."

"Ash, its okay." Alex mumbled, but she ignored him.

She continued shouting at him, "I know you skate, but I had no idea you could pull a stunt this good!"

Alex grabbed her hands, apologised for her behaviour and walked backwards into the garage. He bumped into the doors as he watched willie skate away.

When Ash was finally placed back down, she felt the cold ground beneath her feet, despite her white converse with doodles on them. She turned to Alex with a shocked expression, "Why did you pull me away! I was defending you!"