𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝟿.𝟹

𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝟿.𝟹
'𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎.'

After poofing out of the Orpheum, the four ghosts realised they didn't cross over at all

After poofing out of the Orpheum, the four ghosts realised they didn't cross over at all. They were still indeed on earth with Julie and were about to be destroyed by Caleb's jolts.

Ashton began panicking almost immediately. She paced back and forth, beginning to sob as she worried about what would become of them. She didn't say anything; she didn't have to - the three boys knew exactly what was going on in her head.

They exchanged looks, silently deciding who would deal with the girl in front of them. Luke decided it would be best if he helped her, knowing she would prefer his calming voice to Reggie's.

He stepped forwards, blocking Ashton's pathway, but she just swerves past him and carries on arguing with her conscience under her breath. Luke thought the next best thing would be to follow her back and forth until she stopped, and it worked.

After a few strides, she turned to look at him before exclaiming, "Why are you pacing! You're not stressed! You don't get to pace! It's the rules!" She noticed the grin on his face, "What is so funny?"

"You stopped." He gestured to the girl's feet, which were now stationary on the ground. "I'm like a magician."

"Right. What do we do?" Ash looked at the three boys. "Playing the Orpheum wasn't our unfinished business, Julie thinks we crossed over, we haven't and-"

Before she could finish, a jolt hit the four, and they all groaned and stumbled backwards. Luke clung onto Ash tightly, not wanting to lose her any time soon.

"-And then there's those things." She finished between pants.

"Well boys," Reggie started, "we should go somewhere and-"

"And what? Brainstorm ideas?" Ash scoffed, "Because if you haven't noticed, Reg, we're going to be destroyed by the jolts in about ten minutes!"

"You good, Ash?" Alex asked from behind her. Ashton backed away from the boy, who was visibly scared of her. She looked around herself, and realised how loud she was being, and turned back to Reggie.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout." She pulled him close in a hug, apologising physically. "I'm sorry." He responded by placing his arms around her neck and mumbling something into the girl's shoulder. "Finish your idea."

"Well, I thought if we go somewhere, we can pretend to cross over." Reggie elaborated.

Luke nodded, "Yeah, that was she won't actually lose us. She'll just think we crossed over."

"N-No, no. Definitely not." Alex declined the idea. "She's bound to come into the studio."

"No, she'll go straight to bed like a normal girl in twenty-twenty." Reggie said.