𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝟽.𝟹

𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎
'𝚆𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.'

"What's up, everybody?" Flynn's recorded intro came over the speakers as the party started, "Time to put your hands up, do a little dance, yup

"What's up, everybody?" Flynn's recorded intro came over the speakers as the party started, "Time to put your hands up, do a little dance, yup. Here's the new anthem from Julie and the Phantoms."

Julie walked out of the garage and she sat at her piano stool, in front of where Alex's drums were going to come in later in the song.

"Thanks for coming, everyone." Julie smiled.

𝙴𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢:
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚜

𝙴𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢:𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚜

Julie:
Running from the past
Tripping on the now
What is lost can be found, it's obvious

And like a rubber ball
We come bouncing back
We all got a second act, inside of us

Flynn lit the projector up just as the band poofed in with their instruments behind Julie. The audience gasped, some of them squealed and Ashton noticed Ray grinning with both pride and shock as he saw the 'holograms' come to life.

Julie:
I believe
I believe that we're just one dream
Away from who we're meant to be
That we're standing on the edge of

Ashton saw Carlos filming with his GoPro, so she sent him a smile before she focused on the performance.

Julie:
Something big, something crazy
Our best days are yet unknown
That this moment is ours to own
'Cause we're standing on the edge of great

In the moment, all of the band turned to face the front, and Julie spun to be back to back with Ash as they sung together. They left a gap between them to keep the illusion of the holograms. Ash spotted Carrie in the crowd, scowling at Nick, who was jumping up and down with the music. Did they even invite her?