𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗? 𝟺.𝟷

𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗?
'𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚡, 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏.'

𝙸 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

𝙸 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢: 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

Julie came into the garage the next day, holding a flyer for a concert, which was the gig Flynn booked for the band

Julie came into the garage the next day, holding a flyer for a concert, which was the gig Flynn booked for the band. Flynn took it upon herself to allocate herself as the band manager, which Ashton didn't mind. She'd taken a liking to Flynn over the last couple days, she reminded Ash of the friends that she had in high school.

"We're playing a dance?" Reggie poofed down and reads it before Ashton could. "Sweet!"

"It's not exactly the Strip." Luke sulked as he rested his head in his hands.

"And you're not exactly alive, so you should be happy we have our first gig." Reggie told him.

"I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way for us to build a following, right?" Julie suggested as she watered a couple plants behind the piano.

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

Reggie and Ashton replied in sync, before they raised their hands hit against each other's swiftly.

"Ghost five!" They giggled.

"We need to play wherever we can, whenever we can." Reggie added.

"No, you're right." Luke nodded with determination. "Let's rock those kids' faces off!"

"That's the spirit!" Ashton chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leant her head against his back, just as Alex poofed back in. "we're gonna be amazing."

"Dance news!" Flynn entered the garage, which Ashton seemed to perk up at. "So, I don't have a date, but I don't care because I'm so psyched to see you guys perform."