𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝟿.𝟷

𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚜
'𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜.'

"Look, don't worry, guys

"Look, don't worry, guys. Willie said he'd get us on that marquee." Alex assured the band as they waited outside the Orpheum, where Panic at the Disco were due to play that night.

As soon as Alex requested Willie's help, he agreed eagerly. He said that he'd do anything to take it back, and that was him repaying them. The plan was to stall, but not injure, the opening act so that Julie's band could play instead.

"This is gonna work, right?" Reggie asked Luke.

He responded very optimistically, "It has to."

Another jolt hits them, and you could tell Caleb was getting ready to destroy them, all the guys groaned, but Ash's legs gave out and she collapsed on the floor. Luke came to her aid and held her upright as she panted heavily to regain her breath.

"Hey, are you guys OK?" Willie asked as he poofed back in.

"Yeah." Alex panted. "Yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before."

"How'd it go?" Luke stumbled up to him, Ashton by his side.

"Well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus
200 miles outside of Vegas-" He turned around to show the group the jacket which he stole from the band, "-with no chance of getting back in time. Don't worry, Ash, I got you a little something too. To make up for being an idiot?"

He threw the girl a red jacket similar to the one he wore, except hers had a lot more patches in many shapes and sized.

"Apology accepted, now I've got a souvenir from today." She grinned, handing it to Reggie so he could help her put it on. Ash slid her arms into the sleeves and pulled it over her back. "Whatd'ya think?" She turned to show the guys.

"Suits you." Alex smiled.

"Amazing." Luke smirked, pulling her into his side before turning to the rest of the group, "And that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freakin' out."

"Nah. This is Hollywood, man." Willie smirked. "I'm sure he's being very professional."

"I know... how much you're risking." Alex smiled. "Thank you, Willie."

"Yeah, you're not that bad after all." Ash grinned. "And your hair is still super cool."

"I told you, I'd do anything for you, Alex." Willie said, with a heavy breath both boys ran at each other and joined together in a hug.

The others took it as a cue to leave, and moved back a few steps to start their own conversation.

"How are you two finding all of this?" Reggie looked between Ash and Luke.