𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝟸.𝟸

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖
'𝙷𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚖'

When they poofed back into Julie's house, they were in Julie's bedroom

When they poofed back into Julie's house, they were in Julie's bedroom. The boys immediately started rummaging through Julie's things. It had changed a lot since Ashton lived there. This exact room used to be hers, it was a lot brighter than her own, but it still reminded her of her old bedroom. Julie's bed was placed right where hers was, but on a different angle. Various paintings and pictures decorated the happy blue walls, making Ashton frown at how energetic the room looked now she didn't live there.

Ash looked around frantically as she saw them throw things around the room, meanwhile Reggie laid down on Julie's bed, staring at the glow in the dark stars Julie placed on the ceiling as a kid. Ashton took a seat beside him, crossing her legs as she did so.

"You okay?" She asked him, looking down as he let out a sigh. "You've been kind of off since the beach."

"I'm okay, I guess." He shrugged. "I just miss my folks."

"I get it." She nodded. "But right now, we need to worry about now."

"Yeah, and how comfy Julie's bed is." He giggled and laid flat and began making tiny little snow angels with his eyes closed. Ash chuckled and left him alone, making her way over to Luke, who was stood near one of Julie's shelves, staring at a box longingly.

"What have you found?" She asked him, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"This really cool box." He pointed excitedly. "Looks good, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess." Ash nodded.

Julie gasped in horror at the guys and their antics. "What are you doing in my room?" The four bandmates immediately started to figure out an excuse.

"Well..."

"Uh."

"You know-"

"Um..." Luke said, in his high pitched "I'm a liar" voice. "We were looking for the kitchen?" All three of them pointed at luke, to show their agreement in his statement.

"This... This can't happen. It's creepy." Julie said, before taking a pillow from Reggie. "Get off my bed, please." He rolled himself from the mattress and stood beside the desk. Ashton left Luke and joined Alex, who was looking at the clutter around Julie's drawers.

"Hey, Julie." Luke called out, and she turned her head away from her bed. "What's in the box?"

"That's off-limits." Julie told him firmly.

"Oh. Oh, OK." Luke giggled. "Girl stuff."

"Oh, like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie asked, sitting down on the bed end that matched the bed.