GOOD NEWS!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've uploaded an announcement regarding this book. I've missed it a lot!

So, theres good news and bad news. But, before that: a little bit about where I've been!

As you may know, it's been nearly a whole year since this book was first published. Since then, I've changed my pen name, pronouns and even started reaching towards my goals.

I now go by Ash online, and use they/she pronouns, and have started college as an aspiring creative MUA.

let's get into the news!

good or bad first?

yes, i know 99% of my readers are mentally ill and gay. which means they're awful at making decisions.

well... lucky for you guys, I'm the author! so, I get to choose, whether you like it or not.

bad news first. because I love making everyone's lives miserable as ✨fuck✨.

so. THE BAD NEWS.

dun dun duuuunnnn!

Kenny Ortega posted to his instagram 5 hours ago (yes, I'm that quick) that unfortunately, Julie and the Phantoms is not renewing for a season 2 :(

le proof ^

so, RIP that.

BUT! we have other news.

the good news!

yay! *magical noises* woo!

so, I'm going to continue this book!

but Ash! you've just said theres no season 2? you mega twat!

I know, I know. there's no Kenny Ortega season 2. BUT, you will receive an all exclusive Ash-From-Wattpad Season 2!

yayy!!

so, the book will continue, as I've became so emotionally attached to it while it was growing.

The Season 2 I will be writing will be one that I make myself. (trust me, its cooler than it sounds).

But, I wanted to include things that we were robbed of in Season one. such as:

Reggie and Alex's backstories

I was so annoyed how the plot ignored these characters! how dare they! I mean, is Luke a more important character? yes, to that plot. to my plot? fuck no. I hate that bitch (canonically). I really wanted to know more about Alex and Reggie before 1995, to build character. so that will be happening! I will make sure of it!

Willie and Flynn Relation.

In the second episode, Flynn is seen wearing a necklace with a lock on it. Later on in the show  Willie is wearing a necklace with a key on it. I am now speculating that the two are connected in some way, even though it hasn't been mentioned that either one of them possibly had a sibling. I'd love for this sibling - potentially cousin - connection to be a thing!

Luke finding 'Perfect Harmony' in Julie's room.

Luke is always snooping through Julie’s room and trying to find out secrets about her. Specifically, the secrets she keeps hidden away in her dream box. I have a theory that Julie has written down the song lyrics to “Perfect Harmony” and that Luke will eventually find it in her dream box, where she normally puts lyrics.

Bobby exposes himself.

maybe not to the whole public, that's pushing it a bit too far guys. but to the ghosts. He has more than likely had some help along his way with the whole fame and fortune thing, and no doubt it has came from bad places.

I've searched all the pages of Reddit, Pinterest and all the Tiktoks imaginable to find my resources. and so, the upcoming chapters will also have a plot that is heavily influenced by the ✨fan✨toms. this means that some of the the fan-made theories will be included.

But I'd love to hear from you! what would you like to happen in Season 2 if it aired to Netflix? I might even consider it as part of the book!

Anyway, the next chapters will be out in the next week or two! I'm so grateful for being able to write this for you guys, and I hope you enjoy the upcoming story!

~ Ash <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 - ʟᴜᴋᴇ ᴘᴀᴛᴛᴇʀꜱᴏɴ 🎉