𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟾.𝟷

𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
'𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚎.'

"Is this seat taken?" Willie asked as he poofed into the Orpheum beside Alex and Ashton

"Is this seat taken?" Willie asked as he poofed into the Orpheum beside Alex and Ashton. Alex nodded quickly and he sat between the two on an amp.

"This whole thing sucks." Alex groaned.

"Yeah, I messed up." Willie sighed.

"No, it's like you said, you know, you didn't have a choice." Alex told him, "I mean, Caleb owns your soul."

"Yeah, you couldn't help it." Ashton spoke up.

"No. No, still, I know what he's capable of. I brought you guys right to him." Willie took a breath in, "When you guys asked me, I should've just skated away."

"I would have still followed you." Alex chuckled.

"Of course you would." Ash rolled her eyes.

"Man, I would do anything to take back what I did to you." The skater told them, just as another jolt hit. Ashton had got used to them; they came so frequently. But lately, they'd been getting worse. "I am so sorry. I mean, did you guys figure out what your unfinished business is?"

"Not like it's gonna happen. We have to play here." Alex looked around the abandoned stage.

"The... the Orpheum?" Willie asked.

"The Orpheum." Ashton confirmed.

"Yeah, I mean, we were two hours away from getting on that stage the night we died." Alex nodded.

"Until we ate some hot dogs, that I'd warned them about many times, but they refused to listen to me." Ashton sighed.

"You guys were gonna be legends." Willie told them.

"We were." Alex and Ash nodded in sync.

"Uh, hey, I've gotta go. Luke wanted me to help him with something, that okay?" Ash leant over to tap Alex's knee.

"Yeah, sure." He nodded. "Try not to kiss him!"

"I won't, Alex." She assured him. Alex was one of the only people who knew Ashton liked Luke, and he proved very trust worthy.

"Does that mean that you won't try not to kiss him or that you won't kiss him?" Alex questioned with a smirk.

"That's for me to know, and you to never find out." She told him before poofing to where her and Luke had agreed to meet up. She walked up to the porch and saw a familiar face pacing up and down in front of the door.

"Luke!" Ashton exclaimed and jogged closer to him. "You good?"

"Uh, yeah, I just wanted someone to do this with and I thought... who better than you?" He chuckled, as Ashton recognised a girl walking up to the porch.