Who do I choose?!....

*After School*

Sidd: ( I texted Richu to come meet me at the playground near the fountain *cuz thats where most things happen* and she must be here in a few minutes)

Richu: (I run down the stairs as I'm quite excited about what Sidd's gonna tell me. I bet its an apology or something like a bouquet of flowers...aw I love him and I found out that I don't have detention..I bet it's because of him. And tomorrow we're going to Punjab!!!!!)

Sidd: (Richu stands in front of me) Um..hi!

Richu: Hi..so why did you call me?

Sidd: oh ya uh..*closes his eyes* A..Iwannabreakupwithyou.

Richu: What?!

Sidd: (more clearly and confidently with his eyes open) I want to break up with you Richu. We just can't be together.

Richu: (tears start falling from my eyes) Sidd I know you're going through a lot but that doesn't mean that you just break our relationship! You still love me.

Sidd: No I don't love you!

Richu: (Anger taking over her sadness) You know what! You are the same stupid guy who can cheat any girl just for love! You just proposed me for relationship not because you love me! (Storms away)

Sidd: I don't care its your loss not mine.

Richu: I don't care you can live with the guilt all your life. You broke the heart of an honest,and pure souled girl.

Sidd: Honest my foot! Haaaaaathu!

Richu: (just runs away)

________________________________

*the next day at the airport*

Vaishu: Avu you seem quite happy today! Whats the good news.

Avu: (a large smile pastered on her face since morning) I'm sitting next to Sidd on the flight! Eeeeeeek!

Vaishu: (puts her hand on Avu's shoulder and stares at her seriously) Avu you know he's taken then why are you acting as if you're sitting next to him for marriage?

Avu: Ew Vaishu!! Be happy with Abhi bhaiya.no no I mean jijuuu!

Vaishu: Shut up and tell me why you're so happy!

Avu: (laughing) Sidd broke up with Richu!

Vaishu: (a large smile on her face) OMG OMG yasssssss! Woohoooooo!

Avu: I told you!

Teacher: Everyone line up for baggage check in!

Abhi: (runs to Vaishu while his suitcase rolls behind him making noise) Vaishuuu!

Avu: jiju aa gaya!

Abhi: ha and teri shaadi pakki ho gayi! (High fives Vaishu)

Avu: Kya?! Konsi shaadi!

Vaishu: Abe yaar teri aur us bandar ke bacche ka shaadi!

Avu: Oh shut up! We're just friends and I don't want to ruin that. I'm getting over him.

Abhi: (sarcastically) Ya suree

Sidd: (runs up to Avu) Nakchadiii!

Avu: What bandar ke bacheeeee!