Why!!

*So they were at Vibha's house*
Avu: I can't believe it! I have to stay in the same house as this Bandar for 2 days!

Reemi: Wait! Avu isn't this the same guy who was carrying you that day!

Jai: OMG!!!!!! This is that guy only!

Vibha: Sidd! What have you done this time!

Jai: He didn't do anything Just see this picture! (Then he showed Vibha the picture of Sidd carrying Avu)

Vibha: So cute!!!

Avu: Jai what did you show her?(Giving him a glare and then she saw the picture and she was shocked with heat rushing to her cheeks)

Sidd: What happened? (And then he saw the picture and he was surprised)

*And then everyone saw the picture*

Abhi: I knew it that Sidd was hiding something from me!

Vaishu: Ya! But Sidd it's only been 1 day at school and you got a girlfriend!

Faisu: Yes I'm proud of you my child! Do you know finding a girlfriend is very hard for donkey's like you!

Jannat: it's hard to find a girlfriend when you are a gadhe ka bache like Faisu also!

Vaishu:  Anyway gadhe ka bache ka bache to gadhe hi hoga na! (I know it's confusing)

Sidd: SHUT UP! First of all she is not my girlfriend!

Faisu: Kaise ladke hai Sidd! He carries and random girl he finds!

Sidd: (Is logo ko kuch dimaag de do bhagwan!) I carried her because um..(What should I say now! Yes it's her turn now!) because she wanted me to carry her!

Avu: (What did he just say! He just wants to disturb me all the time! But I will get my revenge!)

Jai: Oho I never knew didi was sooo desperate!

Aashu: Avu! I never knew that you would tell him to carry you!

Vibha: Okay bacho! Leave them and go change your clothes !

Reemi: Ya lets go!

Avu: Ok! So Jai give me my clothes!

Jai: Why are you asking me for your clothes?

Avu: Jai stop the drama and give me my clothes! I told you to bring them!

Jai: Oh about that I didn't bring your clothes!

Avu: WHAT! Jai I told you to get it!

Jai: But I didn't get it!

Avu: Jai because you didn't bring my clothes you have to go to the apartment right now and get my clothes!

Jai: Why should I? Go get your clothes by yourself!

Avu: Jai now I'm going to tell your secrets to everyone and then you will understand!