He's back

So guys I'm sorry I couldn't update for a long time but I am very very very happy because you guys got my book to #4 on sidneet!
Thank you so much!! And now read the chapter. Because I know I'm disturbing you!

(BTW don't kill me for this)

* 2 years later*

(They were on a train and they were in 12th grade)

Avu: (We were on a train to Mumbai as our school moved to Mumbai but I was praying to god that this year I would be in the same class as Sidd because when I first met him in 10th grade we were in the same class and then in 11th grade we were not together and we only spent time together on sleepovers and lunch breaks and I was always alone!)

Reemi: Avu what are you thinking?

Avu: Nothing! Let's call the others in our compartment of the train to play something!

Reemi: Okay!(So I called everyone and we sat in a circle but only me and Avu knew each other and I don't know where my Jai and the others were)

Avu: Let's play 21 truths!

Reemi: Okay!

Avu: (We started playing and a few people got some truths and then I saw Sidd who came and sat in the circle! And he got the truth)

Reemi: Wait I want to ask Sidd a truth! It is that describe your crush.

Sidd: So
I saw her today after a long time and when I saw her I thought that she is only mine! I saw her dark black eyes while she stared at me with surprise.

Reemi: Wow! So who is this lucky girl? (Giving glances to Avu)

Sidd: I can't tell you that because the truth was only to describe my crush!

Reemi: Fine! So do you know where that gadhe ki bache Jai is?

Sidd: Oh ya he is in the next compartment!

Avu: (Sidd described his crush and I had a feeling that it is me but I have to make sure that until I tell him that I like him! Like he met me after a long time and I have black eyes and when I saw him I was surprised but what if it's someone else?)

(So they reached Mumbai and they were allowed to go home or they were allowed to stay at school)

Avu: Reemi so what's the plan?

Reemi: Wait let me call the others.

Avu: (Soon the others met them at the platform)

Jai: We have an apartment for me, Reemi, Didi and Aashu and Riyaz just like before just that Vaishu di will be with us!

Sidd: Ya and me, Dada, Faisu,Jaanu and anushki will be in an apartment this time!

Avu: Yesss! This is going to be sooo fun! Let's watch Netflix for the whole night!

Reemi: Ya! I just found a new series.

Jai: Gurls! There is school tomorrow! You have to sleep today!

Vaishu: Jai you are such a mood spoiler!

Aashu: Don't worry Jai I will sleep today!

Jai: Finally someone understands me!

Aashu: April fools! You think anyone will ever understand you?