Graduation Decorations

Jai POV:
I'm sooooooooo happy we are all going to the same college with Reemi.But I hate Avu instead of telling me she just came trashed my room and went and now I have to clean it!
(I looked around the room and I started to doubt it was my room it looked like a landfill because of that pagal ladki)And now I have to clean it but I am going to take revenge.
Avu: That was sooo fun messing up Jai's room but I'm happy to know that he likes Reemi as I also know that Reemi likes him.But anyway  it's already almost 2:00pm I should go to sleep as there's going to be a lot of fun and teasing tomorrow.
Jai: It's already 2:00pm and tomorrow we have school and my room is a mess but who cares I'll just sleep here only and tomorrow mumma will have to clean my room anyway as she doesn't like a dirty house.
*They all went to sleep*
Avu: I was sleeping peacefully until my stupid alarm had to ring I was having a dream about what I did to Jai yesterday and I was smiling in my sleep. So anyway I woke up and took a bath and got ready for school. And I was going to check what Jai was doing and if he had cleaned his room.
(I went to his room and if was literally like a landfill and he was still under the book shelf where I left him yesterday) So this Jai did not come to his senses yesterday( isko dimaag nahi ayaa ab tak)
So let me bring him to his senses.*She took a bucket of cold water and splashed it on him*
Jai: Didi this is enough already you ruined my room yesterday and now you are pouring cold water on me.
Avu: Oye gadhe mein toh sirf tumko dimaag deh raha tha!
Jai: Tumne mujhe kya kaha!
Avu: Maine tujhe gadhe kaha toh tu kya karega?
Jai: *he was trying to get up but couldn't because there was a book shelf on him.*
Avu: *she took a picture of his room with him in it and went away laughing*
Jai: Mein toh ab isko chodunga nahi!!!
*But anyway Jai got up and got ready for school*
*At dining table while eating breakfast*
Jai: *whispers to Avu* Didi now you are going to be in a lot of trouble as I'm going to tell mumma what you did in the morning to me.
Avu: *whispers back* Jai it's ok please tell mumma as I have a picture of your room and I can tell her about Reem!!
Jai: 😭😭 Didi Please don't tell but remember I will take my revenge.
Mumma: Here you go have your breakfast I made aloo paratha and what are you fighting about again?
Avu: Oh mumma the thing is that Jai didn't cle...
Jai: Oh nothing mumma we were not fighting.
Mumma: Ok but Jai did you clean your room yesterday?
Avu in mind: Ab toh iska band bajega
Jai: Yes mumma it is all clean if you go and see then you will go blind and I don't want you to go blind so there is no need to check also.
Avu: Really Jai I like seeing clean rooms but I hate seeing places which look like landfills so I can check and tell mumma.
Jai: *giving Avu a 🤫🤫🤫 look*
Avu: its ok mumma I'll check and anyway Adnaan is going to pick us up by his car for going to school.
Mumma: So you guys are done eating so go outside and wait I'll check Jai's room and come.
Jai: *Hears Adnaan's car and says* Mumma he is here already so we are going.
Mumma: Ok you leave Byee!
Avu: Jai lets go.
*they reached the car and got in*
Avu: Jai ab toh tu bach gaya par ghar aakar kaun bachayega.
Jai: It's ok Didi I have my ways.
Adnaan: What are you guys talking about?
Avu: Jai should I tell him?😏😏
Jai: Adnaan if you do not tell anyone else and please don't tell Reemi.
Adnaan: okay okay I won't tell anyone about it and not even Reemi. But why is Reemi so special that I should not tell her?
*to this Jai started blushing*
Avu: After hearing Reemi's name only you start blushing what will happen when you meet her today? But anyway I think you should tell him Jai.
Jai: Didi you can tell right?
Avu: Why should I tell when it is about you?
Adnaan: So this is about Jai?
Avu: Just say it Jai or else we will reach Reemi's house before you say it only.
Jai: Okay okay so the thing is that I like Reemi and I have a crush on her.
Adnaan: YAYYYYYYY!!!
Jai: Please Adnaan don't do what Avu did yesterday this is your car only and that too you are driving.
Adnaan: What did Avu do yesterday?
*Jai narrated the whole story and also told him that he would get in trouble after he got home*
Avu: Wait let me show you a picture *and then she showed him the picture of Jai under a fallen book shelf and the room which looked like a landfill and Adnaan started laughing so much*
But Jai I need you to listen to something I mean from my phone and even Adnaan can listen.
Jai: okay play it.
*Avu played it*
Voice recording: Okay okay so the thing is that I like Reemi and I have a crush on her.
Jai: AVU WHY DID YOU RECORD ME CONFESSING!!!!
Avu in mind: Avu ab toh tu gaya!
Jai: Now toh you are gone Didi!
Avu: But Jai there is one thing if u kill me today I can show this recording to Reemi and also after that Mumma will kill you for the room and for killing me so it's your choice Jai.
Jai: I hate you.
Adnaan: Anyway we reached Reemi's house so you people have to act normal or else she will find out your secret unless you want her to find out your secret Jai.
Reemi: Hi guys today we have to decorate the graduation hall.And where should I sit?
Adnaan: Sit anywhere you like.(Let me see if she wants to sit with Jai)
Reemi: I'll sit with Jai.
*Jai was happy and they reached Aashu's house and Aashu sat down next to Adnaan and Adnaan was happy*
And the seating arrangement was Reemi- Jai - Avu in the back seat and Aashu and Adnaan in the front with Adnaan driving
In the car
Reemi in mind: When I was outside I heard them talking about me but I don't care yesterday after the video call I was watching houseful 4 movie for 2 hours and then it was 4:00pm and I only slept for two hours so I'm feeling sooo sleepy and anyway we have a one hour drive until we reach college so let me sleep.
*And then when the car stopped on a bump on the road Reemi fell on Jai's
lap but she didn't wake up*
Jai in mind: The car stopped on a bump on the road and Reemi fell on my lap but she didn't wake up and as soon as she was on my lap I felt butterflies in my stomach and I was so happy for some reason.
*Jai was staring at her*
Avu: *fake coughs* Um Jai what happened she said smirking 😏😏😏
(And then she took a picture of him staring)
*Jai was still staring*
(And then Adnaan and Aashu were having an eye contact in the front mirror)
*Avu saw that and fake coughed again*
Avu: AM I THE ONLY ONE SINGLE HERE!!!
Everyone except Avu in a trance: Yes!!!!!

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!!!!!