Sleepover together!!!

*They reached Avu's house and Avu got out of the house*
Avu: Guys wait near the parking lot next to my house I'll go and get our clothes!
(Avu sneaked in the house trying to make sure that mumma doesn't see...)
Mumma: Avu don't even try sneaking in the house you know that you are not in trouble right only Jai is in trouble!
Avu: I know mumma I just came to get some clothes!(Oh no Avu what did you say now Jai is going to be in a lot of trouble)
Mumma: Clothes for what Avu?
Avu: Oh mumma clothes for um..um.. oh yaa im going swimming but don't worry Jai is coming back home only!
Mumma: Ok Avu have fun and call Jai and tell him to come home right now!
Avu: ok mumma let me go get the clothes now!
(I went to my room and got my clothes and I was on my way to Jai's room when...)
Mumma: Avu you got your clothes but why are you going to Jai's room?
Avu: (ab toh tu phas gaya Avu) Oh mumma I'm not going to Jai's room I'm going back to my room because I forgot my lip gloss.
Mumma: okay (in a suspicious tone)
Avu: *wait I have an idea* (she goes to her room and climbs out into the veranda which connects to his room and climbs in his room and gets a random pair of clothes and rushes back to her room and stuffs the clothes in
a bag and also takes the lipgloss so that mumma wouldn't suspect her.)
Bye mumma!
Mumma: Bye Avu And make sure Jai comes back!
Avu: ok!
*she rushed back to the car*
Everyone except Avu: Why are you so late?
Avu: Because of Jai!
Jai: What Didi I was in the car only and now don't try to trouble me again with one of your pranks.
Avu: Jai ab toh tu gaya. Mumma wants you back at home right now and if you don't go then what will happen to you tomorrow god knows you will go to hell or heaven!
Jai: This is all because of you Avu! You messed my room last night at 2:00am and I had to sleep so I didn't clean the room and I went to sleep and then again in the morning you came and threw a bucket of water on me.😭😭
*everyone except Jai was laughing soooo much*
Avu: Anyway Jai lets go to Reemi's house and we will go home tom after school!
Reemi: Ya lets go and Jai you can go home if you want I mean I don't even want you to come!*as she was still angry at him for throwing her in a bush*
Riyaz: Let's go now and Jai (good luck on your relationship!)
(They reached Reemi's house and it was already 7:00pm)
Reemi: So for dinner let's have pizza!
Avu: Yess! Let's have pizza.
Reemi: So I'll order it from dominos and it will arrive at 9:00pm!
Aashu: Ok so let's play a game!
Riyaz: Yes let's play 21 dares!
Jai: Yess let's play!
(They said the numbers and it was Reemi's dare )
Aashu: So I'm going to give the dare and the dare is that you have to go and sit in Jai's lap and he can do anything he wants to you.
Reemi: WHAT!!!
Avu: Yes this is the best dare!! And Reemi tujhko toh yeh karna hi padega!(She said winking at Jai)
*Reemi got up and sat in Jai's lap*
Reemi in mind: I was soooo happy that I get to sit in Jai's lap but still be dropped me in a bush and I cannot forgive him so easily!
(They said the numbers and this time it was Riyaz's dare)
Reemi: So this time na Avu tu toh gaya! But why Riyaz doesn't have a girlfriend yet I don't know oh wait who will like this frog!
Anyway your dare is that you have to let Avu tie as many ponytails on your hair and then you have to take a pic and post it on Instagram!
Riyaz: Hey what type of date is this!!
Avu: par Riyaz karna toh padega and I'm ready to make you look like a fool!
(Avu tied his hair and he took a pic and posted it on Instagram and then in two minutes he already got 14views and sooo many 😂😂emojis!)
(They all we're laughing)
Aashu: Guys now this game will be boring so let's listen to songs so each of us will pick a song and we will play it on Reemi's speaker!
Avu: Yess!i will start!
And she chose the song:

They all enjoyed the song and then it was Aashu's turn and she chose:

Riyaz's turn:

Reemi's turn:

Jai's turn:

*while the song was playing*
(Jai hugged Reemi from the back...)
Reemi: *whispers to Jai* Jai what are you doing and just because I'm sitting on your lap doesn't mean you can do this!
Jai: But I can do whatever I want right and also that was part of the dare!(he said smirking at her)
Reemi: But why are you doing this Jai!
Jai: Because you are not forging me. you know that I did not throw you in the bush purposely right!!
Reemi: Say and do whatever you want Jai but I'm not forgiving you!
Jai: Fine don't forgive me because then you will have to stay in my arms for a long time and I don't mind it!
Reemi: Jai leave me everyone will see us and that time only you will understand but I don't want to be embarrassed in front of everyone!
Jai: Still I'm not leaving you !
Reemi: Okay Okay I forgive you now let me go.
(Jai let her go and she got out of his lap)
*by this time Avu had already taken pictures of Jai hugging Reemi from the back and...*
Avu: Mera Chota da pyaara da bhai are you done with your romance as we are already on the dining table having pizza and did you know that we stopped playing 21 dares long ago so Reemi could have got off your lap long ago!!!
(After hearing this Jai and Reemi started blushing)
Riyaz: Oho Jai also blushes!!!
Aashu: Hey Guys after eating let's watch a movie!
Reemi: Yaa let's watch a movie after eating but if Jai and Reemi want to continue their romance they can!
Riyaz: Yaa and Avu show them the pics!
(Avu shows them the pictures and they were literal tomatoes)
Aashu: Don't worry Jai even a gadhe like you can get a girlfriend!!😂😂
*They we're done eating and we're sitting on the sofa*
Avu: So let's watch comedy!
Jai: No let's watch horror!
(And then they all fight over which movie to watch)
Aashu: Enough now let's have a vote
So who wants comedy?
Reemi and Avu's hand goes up
And who wants horror?
Aashu, Riyaz and Jai's hand goes up.
Jai: Yesssss see Didi this time I won and we are watching horror!!!
Avu: Ya ya whatever 😒😒
(They started watching THE NUN)
Reem : *when she saw a dead girl*
Aaaaaaaaah and she jumped onto Jai and was on his lap and didn't get off as she was so scared.
Jai: Oho someone really wants to be on my lap today!!!
Reemi: Shut up Jai!!! I'm scared.
(She still didn't get off Jai's lap and Jai felt happy)
*the scene came in which the dead nun started moving and....*
Jai in mind: when a scary scene came Reemi hugged me soo tightly as she was scared but I kind of liked it!!
Reemi in mind: I hugged Jai tightly when a scary scene came but he didn't mind and even I felt safe when I was hugging him so I stayed like that only and I don't know when I fell asleep on him...
(Soon after the movie everyone fell asleep on the sofa)

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!!!