Drama Queen!

(So they both walked away to go...)
Sidd in mind: Oh my god!!! This girl is such a samay barbad karne wala. When Mumma showed me her picture I thought that she would be all kind and bholi jaesa! But no she had to be all Nakchadi and jangli billi jaesa! From now on I don't want to see her ever again.
(Sidd gets a phone call.)
Mumma: Hello Sidd!
Sidd: Hi Mumma I'm on my way back home!
Mumma: Wait Sidd meet me and Abhi at macdonalds we will have lunch there!
Sidd: Ok Mumma see you!
Avu in mind: I hate this guy! Mein samajhti hoon ki mein hot and sassy hoon par ek ladka do bar takrane ke baad mein toh ise chodunga nahi! Aur voh bhi yeh ladka ek ajeeb sa bandar ke jaise hona tha!!
( Avu walked back to her friends who were already waiting for her)
Reemi: Avu what was taking you so long?
Avu: That bandar ka bacha( Oh no Avu now toh chidaate hi rahenge yeh log) I mean I had to collect extra books so!
Jai: Oh then bandar ka bacha kaun hai??😏😏
Avu: Voh ladk...(No what did I say now!!) No one now let's go!
Riyaz: Okay!(suspiciously)
(So they all went to a restaurant to have lunch)
Avu: So we are eating lunch at Macdonalds!
Riyaz: Yup so everyone tell me what they want and I will go and order it!
Jai: Ok so *everyone disscussed the orders* for me: cheese burger
Reemi: chicken burger
Avu: hamburger
Aashu: double cheese burger
Riyaz: mayonnaise shrimp burger
Riyaz: Ok so I will get it
(Riya got the food and they ate it!)
*After eating*
Avu: Let's sit and chat for a while!
Reemi: Ya so guess what the rooms will look like?
Jai: They might look like......
Avu in mind: All of my friends were chatting when I looked at the table in front of us.

*At Sidd's place*
Sidd: ( I reached Mac Donald's when I saw Mumma) Mumma!
Mumma: Oh Sidd!
Sidd: So let's go sit down!
(They sat down and ordered food and ate it *btw Abhi was also there*)
After eating:
Sidd: Mumma let's chat for a while!
Mumma: Okay so Abhi how is your relationship with Vaishnavi?
Sidd in mind: Mumma and Abhi were chatting when I thought someone was around me and then I looked back...)

*At Avu's place*
Avu in mind: I looked at the table in front of us and I saw that BANDAR KE BACHE! Wait he is with his family so I can get revenge for him now only! But I can't show my face to him now or else he will go away!

Sidd in mind: When I looked back I saw a few people who looked like my age but one girl was looking away from my side and she looked kind of familiar maybe some of my classmates!
Mumma: SIDD!!!
Sidd: Yes Mumma why are you screaming?
Mumma: That is because you were not listening to me!
Sidd: Ok ok now I'm listening what do you have to say?
Mumma: Ok so wait here for 10mins I have an important phone call to make and then we will go home!
Abhi: Mumma you go we will wait!
Sidd: Abhi you wait here I'll get a drink and come!

Avu: ( Yes Bandar is coming near here and now is the time to take revenge!)
Ok so guys I'll just be back from the washroom!
Reemi: Ok so after you come we will leave!
Avu: Ok! (So now to have some fun but I have to do my acting skills)
*So I went near him and I purposely bumped into him this time and I fake fell and...)
Sidd: Tum!!!
Avu: Tum!!!
Sidd: You bumped into me again!
Avu: I did not bump into you!
Sidd: Because of you I fell down the third time today!
Avu: (time to start my drama) Ouch Ouch!!
Sidd: Now stop acting like you are hurt!
Avu: Oh hello! So you think I am acting!
(Avu got up and she slipped and all the food the waitress was holding fell on Sidd!)
Waitress: Oh sorry Sir!
Avu: It's okay!
Sidd: Avu!!! You are gone today!
Avu: WAIT!!!
Sidd: Okay I'll wait stop screaming and why?
Avu:(Took a picture of him covered in food) Ya So how do you know my name?
Sidd: Oh that is because..
Abhi: Sidd what is wrong with you! You went to get a drink and came back with so much food on your dress!
Sidd: It's not my fault it's her fault!(pointing behind Abhi)
Abhi: But there is no one behind me!
Sidd: (That Nakchadi!!! She just left. She came here to get me in trouble!) Abhi forget it okay let's just go home!

(Avu went back to her table and even Sidd went back to his)
*Avu's table*
Avu: So Guys lets go!
Everyone else: Ya!
Avu: (On the way out I saw that bandar and he was giving me the death glare so I just laughed at him and did a hair flip and then I saw Vibha Aunty!
Vibha: Oh hi Avu!
Avu: Hi Aunty!
(And they hugged and Sidd was staring at them)
Vibha: So Avu do you want to meet my son he is here only!
Avu:( I should meet her son but then that bandar will surely take revenge so..) Sorry Aunty But we have a lot of work left at the apartment!
Vibha: Ok so I am inviting you and all your friends to my house day after tomorrow for a sleep over so you all can have fun!
Avu: Sure!
(And Avu and her friends went to their apartment!)
*At Apartment*
Avu: So the girls have a room to share and the boys will share one room!
Girls room:

) Sorry Aunty But we have a lot of work left at the apartment!Vibha: Ok so I am inviting you and all your friends to my house day after tomorrow for a sleep over so you all can have fun!Avu: Sure!(And Avu and her friends went to their apartment!)*...

Boys room:

Riyaz: But there is one extra bed in our room!Avu: Don't worry Riyaz Jai will need it when he invites Reemi to his room to *sleep* with her in his room! (Reemi started blushing)Aashu: But Avu if Jai invites Reemi to sleep with him then they both w...

Avu: Don't worry Riyaz Jai will need it when he invites Reemi to his room to *sleep* with her in his room! (Reemi started blushing)
Aashu: But Avu if Jai invites Reemi to sleep with him then they both would *sleep* in one bed na!
Avu: Ya so I will use the bed as you know I am the photographer!!!
Jai: You are gone today Didi!( And then he started chasing Avu around the room and Avu slipped and fell on the bed and Jai fell over her and Jai started tickling her)
Avu: Jai stop tickling me!
Jai: Why should I?
Avu: Jai please and if you stop tickling me then I won't tease you anymore!
Jai: Pakka!
Avu: Ha pakka promise!
(And then Jai let go of her)
Avu: But anyway Jai you are going to enjoy on that night whenever it is right😏😏?
Jai: Now I'm not leaving you!
(And he was starting to chase her)
Avu: *whispers to Reemi* Reemi save me please! Only you can save me!
Reemi: *whispers back* Fine but only this time!
(And then Reemi came in between Avu and Jai)
Jai: Reemi move please!
Avu: No Reemi don't move!
(And then Reemi was about to move when Avu pushed her from behind and Reemi fell on Jai)
Jai: (Such beautiful eyes but before Didi takes a picture let me get back to normal!) Um.. Reemi now at least get off me unless you want to stay like this only😏😏!
Reemi:(I got out of my dream world when Jai said something) Jai I don't want to stay like this!*and then I got off him*
Aashu: Aww so cute! Anyways Avu I got a pic of them for u!
Avu: Good job Aashu just send it in the group chat as even they need it for later to show their kids!
(Reemi gave her the death glare and then they started unpacking all their stuff into their rooms)
*at Sidd's place*
Sidd: (How did Mumma meet Nakchadi when she is so annoying but at school I will take my revenge if I meet her!)
Mumma: Sidd I have something to tell you!
Sidd: Okay what?
Mumma: So day after tomorrow some guests are coming!
Sidd: Who is coming?
Mumma: You will get to know! And you might like her also! So they are coming for a sleepover and that means you have to clean your room!
Sidd: Okay Mumma!

___________________________
Please vote and comment if you liked the story!!!
1410 words!!!