Birthday

Avu POV

Rise and shine sweetheart! Its your birthday gurlllll!!!!!!!!!!!! I get out of Sidd's warm hug and remember yesterday smiling like a maniac. I look onto the floor to see the leftover cake *not melted yet*. I quickly cut a piece for myself and eat it. One thing Bandar is good at is choosing chocolate cake! I put a few of the Mnm's into my mouth and walked slowly towards the fridge in Sidd's house. Surprisingly its six and I'm awake. I open the fridge door and take out the vanilla cream and squirt some into my mouth. I tip toe back to Sidd's room feeling cold as I was only in shorts and a half sleeved vest. I see him sleeping with his mouth open. I squirt vanilla cream fully into his mouth and he wakes up swallowing the cream while I laugh.

Sidd: Idiot!

Avu: The mirror is over there Sidd!

Sidd: Shut up. (snatches the cream out of her hand and squirts it on Avu's face making her look like Santa) This look suits you!

Avu: (leaves the cream on her face, pulls Sidd out of his bed and takes a selfie with Sidd's phone) Do a pout!

Sidd: Eww no! I'll look like some weird girly girl

Avu: You already are okay! (putting both her fingers on his lips shaping them into a pout and taking a quick picture) I got it, I got it! *sticks her tongue out on him*

Sidd: I hate you!

Avu: Okkkkkk! We're having icecream for breakfast.

Sidd: Yassssss. Did you convince mumma to let us eat.

Avu: (hits him in the head) Why would I?

Sidd: You bribed her?!

Avu: Shut up and quietly follow me. BTW its still six in the morning

Sidd: (follows her to the fridge and watches her take out all the ice cream cones and tubs of chocolate, vanilla and mango) *picks Avu up while she carry's the icecreams and places her down in the veranda where there is a metal chair and a table of floral design*

Avu: Thank you!

Sidd: When since do you say such Richu like things.

Avu: I know you still love her so stop it with the drama.

Sidd: I'm still considering on that fact.

Avu: loving her or doing drama?

Sidd:(assuring himself) loving her

Avu: Come on We've got to brush our teeth.

Sidd: Yaar I liked the old Avu better.

Avu: (ignoring Sidd's comment, tip toeing towards Vibha aunty's bed and slowly wiping all the cream from her face onto Vibha aunty's shirt while Sidd laughs quietly behind her)

Sidd: (pulling Avu to the wash basin to brush their teeth) pagal ladki now she will kill me.

Avu: (putting toothpaste onto her brush which she left there the last time she came) Let her.

Sidd: (putting the toothpaste onto his face)

Avu: Abeeeee! Pagal hai kya?! Why are you putting toothpaste on your face?!

Sidd: Quick remedy to pimples 👍👍 (How many of you guys have done this before??)

Avu: Stupiddd!