Drunk girls!

(So they went to their classes and at the end of school at 4:00 they met at the entrance to go home)

Reemi: I have an idea let's go to club today!

Avu: Yess! We girls will have so much fun today!

Sidd: And what about boys?

Avu: Lucky, Jai and Faisu will enjoy a lot but I don't know about you.

Sidd: You are so mean!

Avu: Thanks for the compliment!

Sidd: Wait why am I even talking to you?

Avu: Ya who asked you to talk to me?

Vaishu: See in the morning Jai and Reemi start their madness and in the afternoon Avu and Sidd start their madness and the whole day Aashu and Lucky are stuck to each other! Only me and Abhi are normal here!

Jaanu: Even I exist okay! I am not mad.

Faisu: Ya even I exist!

Jaanu: Stop copying me!

Faisu: Actually I am not copying you! You are copying me!

Jaanu: Ya i mean you are a future teller right!

Faisu: Yes I am a future teller! I can tell you what you are going to do next!

Jaanu: Okay tell!

Faisu: (Saw some hair on her face and knew that she was going to move it away) You are going to wove the hair out of your face!

Jaanu: (moved the hair strand) You were only correct this time! Next time you won't be.

Faisu: It's obvious all these girls are always busy playing, moving, styling, and wasting their time with hair!

Jaanu: Oh you are just saying that because you don't even have hair!

Faisu: (pointing at his hair) Are you blind or what can't you see I have so much hair!

Jaanu: Ya I know! You also waste a lot of time on your hair because in the morning you wake up and then put half a bottle gel on your hair or else how does it stay up like that?

Faisu: How do you know what exactly I do in the morning?

Jaanu: (Gazab ho gaya! Now what will I tell him? I always wake up and check his Instagram and once he posted a pic showing that he was applying gel!)

Vaishu: You people are also mad!

Avu: Yeh sab chodo we have to go to club today! We are going to meet at the club at 6:00pm sharp!

Abhi: Ok bye!

(They went to their apartments)
*At Avu's apartment*

Avu: What should I wear?

Reemi: I have an idea wear this!

Avu: Reemi this is way too revealing!

Reemi: But Avu if you wear this someone is going to enjoy!

Avu: Sidd won't enjoy if I wear this!

Reemi: When did I say that he will enjoy?

Avu: Reemi I understand that you don't even have to wear clothes in front of Jai but I have to.

Reemi: Chiiiii AVU!!!!!!!!!!

Vaishu: Why are you screaming?

Jai: Ya why?