Don't catch me

Avu POV

Sunrays shine in through the curtains disturbing my beautiful sleep. My eyes open and I remember the words something like "Cutie"?! And then "I love you...bye"?! Whoever it was couldn't have been talking to me because I was asleep. Anyway I get up and walk in to the bathroom and look into the mirror. I bring my hands up to my face and pull the corners of my mouth into a smile. "Yup, Avu thats what you are! you're that charming, smiling girl who everyone might not love but just remember that you love yourself and that's all you need!" I tell myself. I walk into the shower with the clothes I picked for myself. I Wash off and lather the soap onto my self and put shampoo into my hair when I look at my hand...Its bandaged. Like nicely bandaged! Who would have done this? I take the bandage off and see that the blood clotted forming a dark black red mixture of a color on my arm. I don't remember cutting my wrist but if its there i must have cut it. I look down at the carving on my left leg - A Broken heart with the letter S in it. I never bothered covering that one. I purposely put soap on my wrist which makes it burn badly and a tear drop falls out of my eye. I put soap on the carving on my leg and it burns a bit less which makes me a bit happy but not enough to bring a smile.

I put on my clothes which are a white vest and short denim jeans. I look into the mirror again blow dry my hair tie it into a bun and look down at my phone which lies at the corner of the sink. I press the button and I see the picture... It's me and Sidd on the day we were hiding in the closet planning of living the rest of our lives there because we stole Abhi's cake and he was certainly not gonna spare us. I had cream on my nose and I was trying to steal the last piece of that delicious chocolate cake which he was going to eat. I make a mental note on changing my Lock Screen and unlock it to see a 56 notifications. Woah thats like the literal "becoming famous overnight". I open wattsapp to see first Vaishu di's 26 notifications. Bummer that's like finding out you're famous but the only person who knows you is your neighbor.

I just skip her contact... now who do we have here.....Gutter ki twin...okay lets check it. "Nackchadiiiiiiiii ki bachiiiiiii! I swear I will kill you if you dont show up at Phoenix Marketcity tomorrow . Me and Varun planned to show you our girlfriends. And ya if you don't come I will send Varun to come and drag you...oh wait I forgot that he won't be able to drag your 100kg weight. #kbye #keeplovingpaan"

I look into the mirror again and say " Okay Avneet you can do this. All you have to do is go to a mall and say hi to Alia, Varun, Siddharth and ...uh....and Siddharth. Thats it!"

I walk out of the bathroom and go to the closet and put on a black leather jacket with spikes on it. I put on black broad high heels, lock the door and walk out to the garage and get on to my bike. I look into the rear view mirror "Be brave Avu"

____________________________________________________________________________

Sidd POV

After leaving Avu asleep I went to Vaishu's house and you won't believe her, such a bhootni ki bachi she is!

Flashback

Sidd: (rings the doorbell)

Vaishu: Who the frick is it now!

Sidd: (using a girls accent) You are going to leave this poor wandering soul in the middle of the night.....in this cold dangerous world

Vaishu:(Doesn't even get off her bed) yaar jo bhi aadhee raat mein bheekh maangne aaya hai, kripaya kaheen aur bheekh maangne jaen

Sidd: Idiot! Come here right now and open the door!

Vaishu: (gets off her bed where Abhi was sleeping beside her and opens the door) Siddharth why are you here in the middle of the night?