Confused

Avu: (I was in no mood for detention today even though it was with Jaanu and Jaanu already left for detention without me so I thought I will just skip and I bet my Bandar will be in detention tomorrow so I will go with him! So I walked to the entrance when I saw Bandar and Faisu talking so I don't know when I started listening to their conversation. I mean I know that eavesdropping is a bad habit but only this time.)

Sidd: So tomorrow I am going to propose her Faisu!

Faisu: WHAT!!!

Avu: (oh my god who is he going to propose tomorrow? Is it me? I'm so happy!! Yayyyyyyyy. Wait what if it's not me? I just hope it's me.)

Sidd: So I am going to propose

Faisu: Who are you going to propose?

Sidd: Avneet

(This is not the end. It's just to give to time to enjoy your happiness when you got to know that he is proposing Avu😉😉)

Faisu: Whattt! You are going to propose Avu!!

Avu: (Oh my god!!! I'm so happy! I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I was so happy and then I just tipped over some potted plants and both of them looked Towads me. Ab toh Tu Gaya Avu!)

Sidd: (Saw that someone was there but didn't know who so he dragged Faisu to the fountain in the playground)

Faisu: Sidd Are you joking with me?

Sidd: Actually Avneet has been my best friend for almost three years now and I never told her about ..

Faisu: Ya you never told her about your feelings!😏😏

Sidd: No I never told her about Richu and Avu also has a boyfriend!

(A/N: Guess who Richu is?)

Faisu: When did Avu get a boyfriend? And Avu would be with her boyfriend if she had one right.

Sidd: No I saw her with her boyfriend dancing when we went to the club.

Faisu: Okay So you are proposing Richu tomorrow so I am going to propose Jaanu!

Sidd: Oh so someone actually grew up!