Movie night

(So Vibha left to her friends house and all the friends finished dinner)

Reemi: Today let's watch a movie!

Avu: Yes! Let's do movie marathon!

Sidd: What is that!

Aashu: It means that we will make two groups and we will watch movies and whichever team falls asleep first will lose!

Avu: Ya and whoever loses has to do what the other team tells them to do for the whole day tomorrow!

Jai: So what are the teams?

Jaanu: Let's do girls vs boys! So Avu, Reemi, Aashu, Anushki, Vaishu and me in one team and Faisu, Sidd,Riyaz, Abhi and Jai on the other team!

Reemi: No!!!

Avu: Why Reemi?

Reemi: You didn't let me stay with Jai for any time after I became his girlfriend! This is not fair!

Avu: You are so obsessed with this gadhe!

Anushki: Avu you will understand when you find someone!

Aashu: It's ok the boys need some help anyway!

Jaanu: Reemi is with the boys then!

(They all day on the large sofa and started watching Lights out horror movie)

Reemi: I will get popcorn and drinks!

(Reemi got the snacks and sat next to Jai)

(In the middle of the movie when a scary scene comes Sidd jumps and all the popcorn falls on Avu's face)

Avu: You bandar!!! I will not leave you today! (And then she threw her popcorn on him)

Sidd: (We have a movie marathon so I cannot start fighting with her like this!) Just watch the movie Nakchadi or else your team is going to lose!

Avu: I'm leaving you this time but I won't leave you next time!

(They go back to the movie and they all started moving into different positions and Reemi ended up sitting on jai, Avu was resting her head on Sidd, Faisu was on Jannu, Abhi was resting his head on Vaishu and Riyaz was hugging Anushki from the back)

Avu: (We already watched 5 movies and I didn't know but the sofa I was resting my head in was very soft but when I saw I was so shocked) Aaahh!!!!

Sidd: (I was watching the movie and Nakchadi was resting her head on me but I didn't say anything as she was already angry at me when she screamed and I closed her mouth with my hand)

Avu: Bandar let me go!

Sidd: Then stop screaming! Everyone else is sleeping!

Avu: Okay now get your hand off my mouth!

Sidd: Okay! But then why did you scream?

Avu: (If I tell him he is going to say something stupid) I screamed because I saw you and you look like a karela!

Sidd: What did you say!

Avu: Oh right I forgot karela's don't have ears to listen!

Sidd: But actually you have some eye problem because if you could see properly you would be able to see that I am not a karela!

Avu: Wow karela bol bhi sakte hai!

Sidd: Shut up! You jangli billi!

Avu: You know what! you are a karela, bandar ka bacha, bandar, mad, crazy person! You leave it talking with you is a waste of time!