On the same day!

*They all got out of a trance and got to school *
*At school*
Avu: So today we have to decorate the graduation hall.
Adnaan: But I don't have to decorate the graduation hall because I still have my board exams next week so maybe we will meet at lunch at the canteen and then we can go home as we have only half day of school today.
Jai: Wait a second where is Riyaz???
Avu: Adnaan I think we forgot to pick him up from his house because of your romance!
Riyaz: *He came from behind them.* I hate you people you forgot to pick me up and I had to come by train!
*Everyone except Avu and Riyaz started laughing*
Riyaz:*whispers to Avu* What is wrong with these people and what romance where you talking about?
Avu: *whispers back* (She told the whole story about Jai's crush and about what happened in the car.)
Riyaz: Ohhh ok
Avu: Now can you guys stop laughing!!!
*Aashu and Adnaan stopped laughing*
Jai: *he said while laughing* We won't stop laughing didi. And today the whole day we are going to annoy you.
Avu: Really Jai then I want to show everyone a picture.(She took out her phone and showed them a picture of Reemi on Jai's lap sleeping)
Jai: When did you take this picture!!! Delete it now.
Avu: Why Jai you are going to annoy me the whole day right so...
And also you will need memories to see when you get married and then I can show your children.
*Reemi started blushing*
Reemi: WHAT!!! Jai why didn't you wake me up when all of this happened!!! And also Avu what are you talking about when did we say that we are getting married?
Avu: Ok Reemi I understand that you don't want to get married to Jai I mean I don't even expect this gadhe to get married but why are you blushing????
Reemi: ( Started blushing even harder) I'm not blushing 😊😊
Avu: Anyway Jai if you annoy me more today I will show them a recording.
Jai: No no no Didi I won't disturb you but please delete that recording!
Avu: Ok (but she didn't delete it) Let's go to the hall and Adnaan we will meet at the school cafeteria!
Adnaan: Ok bye!!!
*Everyone except Adnaan reached the graduation hall*
Aashu: I have the shedule paper and it says that:
There are going to be two groups in which Riyaz,Avneet and Arishfa will be one group who will arrange chairs and tables and Jai and Reem will be another group which will do banners.
Avu: So Riyaz and Aashu let's go and let Jai and Reemi enjoy!!( She said winking at Jai)
Jai: Come let's go Reemi!
*At the entrance where Jai and Reemi are*
Jai: Here I got a ladder so Reemi you climb on the ladder and I will pass you the banners which you will stick on the entrance gate!
Reemi: Ok( And then she climbed the ladder and Jai was passing her the banners and she was sticking it)
*And then Jai started passing her balloons to stick on top of the banners and it was really high so Reemi fell of the edge and Reemi closed her eyes but then Jai caught her and they were lost in each other...*
Jai in mind:
Those eyes sooo beautiful I wish this moment stops here only! But then who will put the balloons? Ok now this moment has to stop so let me do something...
*Jai let go of her and she fell in a bush*
Jai: *laughing so hard*(he took a picture)
Reemi: *Came back to her senses* JAI!!!!! I am not going to leave you today!
Jai: (I just wanted her to come back to her senses but now I'm dead today is my last day!) *wait I have an idea*
Reemi: *i hate this Jai I was sooo happy when he caught me but then he dropped me on a bush so today I am not going to talk to him!*
*Jai picked Reemi up on his back and climbed the ladder and started passing her balloons to stick on the entrance gate*
Reemi: *Jai picked me up and started passing balloons to me and I started sticking them because that was our job but I still did not forgive him*
*Avu, Riyaz and Aashu come to the entrance as it was lunch break and they finished their work*
Avu: *whispers to Aashu and Riyaz* See I told you that if we leave them alone they will start their romance so it's now our turn to tease them! *And then she took a picture of them because woh sirf dusre ka romance dekhte hai*
Riyaz: *fake coughs* Jai why are you carrying Reemi?😏😏
*When Riyaz fake coughed Reemi got shocked and kind of jumped so Jai and Reemi fell off the ladder and onto the ground with Reemi on top of Jai.*
(Avu took another picture)
Jai in mind: Reemi and I fell off the ladder onto the ground with her on top of me but this time it was not going to happen I'm not going to get lost in those eyes!
Reemi: (this is happening for the third time today I'm getting lost in him) *i got back to my senses when I heard Avu's camera click and I saw Jai smirking at me* Jai today you are gone!!!
*Jai went and hid behind Avu*
Aashu: Reemi leave Jai he is too young to die.
Jai: Ya Reemi I'm too young to die!
Reemi: I don't care Jai and I'm not killing you because I fell on you I'm killing you because you know the reason Jai!
Avu: Jai what is she talking about?
Jai: *whispers to Avu* So Avu when Reemi was putting the banners she fell from the ladder and I caught her but she was lost in me so I dropped her in a bush.
Avu: *started laughing hard* What yaar Jai today toh you are gone first Reemi is going to kill you and then mumma won't even give you a funeral.
Jai: No no Avu please save me today then you can do anything you want!
Avu: Ok. Reemi do you know why Jai did that because he is your friend right so let's go and have lunch!
(And then she just dragged Reemi wth her to the school canteen)
Riyaz: So today let's have pasta!!!
Aashu: Yes! *she got a message* Hey guys Adnaan went with his friends to a mall and he said that he left his car and keys in his locker and we can take his car!
Reemi: Ok but I have a plan let's have a sleepover at my house as tomorrow is graduation day we all can go to school together!!
Jai: That's a good idea but we all don't have clothes and if I go home my death is for sure!
Avu: Jai I will go get your and my clothes just tell me what you want to wear?
Jai: Thanks Didi finally you are being kind.
Avu: Only this time Jai and tomorrow we will see as we have to go and pack our bags for going to the new school and also we all will meet at the airport on Saturday!
*They had lunch and got into the car*
Jai: So who will drive?
Avu: Only I can drive Jai so people wear your seatbelts even the ones in the back!
Jai: No Avu you cannot drive I remember last time you were driving over the speed limit and you opened the windows on the highway and when the police caught us you forgot your license at home!!
Avu: Don't worry bro! I have my license and I'll drive slow this time!
Riyaz : Avu please drive slow okay last time we got in real trouble!
Aashu: Anyway I'm putting the music!
Reemi: No Aashu I'm putting the music!

(At the end they decided on one song and reached Reemi's house)

Please vote and comment if you liked the story!!!