Stuck with you

Avu: (So I stepped into the closet and then someone closed my mouth and pinned me to the wall and I knew it could only be that Bandar) Bandar What happened?

Sidd: (I pinned her to the wall and I went closer to her when she said something and I could feel her warm breath on my face until I realized that if  I moved a bit closer I would be kissing her but I jest went near her ears and said) Revenge is coming!

Avu: (I was getting scared when he said that I I started thinking where the old Avneet went. But then I went near him and I saw that he was hiding emotions and I said) You wish!

Sidd: Really then let's go!

Avu: (Where was he taking me? I could scream right now but he put his hand on my mouth and carried me in bridal style)

Sidd: (I carried her until we reached outside the house and luckily no one was there) Let's go!

Avu: Where are we going?

Sidd: You will see but I am driving!

Avu: Not like I have a choice!

Sidd: Let's just go we are taking bike!

Avu: (He was taking me somewhere but I didn't know where. He was driving like a sloth and I was soooo bored that I fell asleep on him)

Sidd: (I was driving normal speed and I could see from the mirror that Nakchadi was bored when she fell asleep on my back but after a while I just took her to an icecream parlor because I wanted to have ice cream) Nakchadi wake up!

Avu: Shut up Jai! I just we to sleep 5 minutes ago!

Sidd: Wake up Nakchadi today you are getting married!

Avu: WHAT!! I am getting married! But I'm still 18. I don't want to marry! And who am I marrying?

Sidd: Calm down Nakchadi we reached the place I wanted to take you!

Avu: You Bandar!! I will not leave you this time.

Sidd: Just shut up and let's go!

Avu: If you wanted to have ice cream in the middle of the night at 1:00 why did you bring me?

Sidd: Oh hello! Because of you I had to skip dinner so you had to come! And by the way you have been sleeping for 1 hour already!

Avu: Fine let's go but I am having ice cream too!

Sidd: You are such a child!

Avu: So what you act like you are somebody's grandfather!

Sidd: You know what let's just go!

Avu: Fine! (We we're going towards the icecream parlor and I don't know why I get this different feeling around him! I can give love a second chance but I have to choose the right person! Someone who is not chasing after me, someone who cares for me but still fights with me, someone who understands me inside out!
(Avu's mind) There is only one person!
But I don't know who!
You know this guy!
Fine I love him!
I was thinking all this when we reached the icecream)

Sidd: Nakchadi where are you lost?

Avu: Nowhere let's just decide which icecream to get!

Sidd: I have decided chocolate, cookies and cream with Chico chips !

Avu: I wanted the exact same flavor!

Sidd: You are just copying me like always!

Avu: No I'm not! That is my favorite icecream flavor!