So I'm in trouble?

Jai: (I woke up in the morning and surprisingly early as it was 6:00am. And for some reason Reemi wasn't there on her bed which was next to mine in my room. So I got up, brushed my teeth and then I was walking towards the kitchen to make some breakfast when I saw Didi's door open and usually she closes it so why is it open today? And anyways I have to wake her up so I should just go and check on her. And I walked in her room and what I saw shocked me!) Oh my god!!!

Avu: (I opened my eyes and saw that I had a firm grip and was hugging something but I know it's my pillow so I just slept again but who is screaming like a pagal person at this time yaar?) Jai what has Reemi done to you now?

Jai: Didi you should look at yourself in the mirror!

Avu: (hugs her pillow tighter and snuggles into it) Kya yaar don't disturb me now!

Sidd: (I woke up as I felt something stuck to me and I had this ticklish feeling) Abhi stop tickling me!

Avu: Jai bakwas band kar! Stop talking like that Bandar!

Sidd: Abhi why are you addressing me as Bandar! Everyone is becoming like that Nakchadi! I am not going to leave her today!

Jai: (recording a video)

Avu: Jai now you have started acting like Bandar! And do I look like Abhi to you!

Sidd: Why are you calling me Jai is the first problem and who is stuck to me?(Opens his eyes)

Avu: Jawab do Jai!

Sidd: (was shocked to see Avu hugging him and sleeping on him. But she looks so cute!! And I don't want to wake her up now but I have to and Jai is here and that gadhe ka bache is recording all of this!) Avu wake up!

Avu: Jai shut up! I am not going to fall for your words this time!

Sidd: (I sat up so Avu fell down)

Avu: JAI!!!!!!(Started throwing pillows at Sidd as she didn't see who was sitting)

Sidd: Nakchadi stop!

Avu: First you stop calling me Nakchadi!

Sidd: (Shook Avu which made her fully awake)

Avu: Aaaaagh! Bandar! What are you doing? That too in my house! In my room.

Sidd:(remembering exactly what happened yesterday) Oh talk for yourself! Who got drunk yesterday? Who was dancing so much yesterday? And after I brought you home who was insisting me to stay in the night and sleep with them?

Avu: (Was blushing hardcore now) I was drunk okay! You can't blame me.

Sidd: Anyway let's go now.

Jai: Oh ya I forgot that I left Reemi and your house and I have to pick her up so make sure that you both get to school!

Avu: Ya good luck not getting killed by Reemi! Like you are her boyfriend and you didn't even bring her back home!

Jai: Ya ya anyway you enjoyed a lot in the night right?

Avu: Why will I enjoy?

Jai: Because you were drunk and Sidd was in your room and I don't know what else happened.