Lotus Casino

*At the Lotus Casino*

Vaishu: (wearing a black croptop with a leather jacket) Hey Avu! Before we go inside can you put my eyeliner?

Avu: (wearing very short denim jeans and a sleeveless tank top which stops at her stomach with 5cm heels.) Ya sure!

Reemi: (who had burnt all of Jai's clothes which were in her house wears one of HER OWN large hoodies which goes all the way down and stops before her knees with shorts inside) *slings her hand around Avu's shoulders and screams *. Let's go partyyyyyy!

Aashu: (wears a sap green short skirt and a glittery top)  Are you girls already high on beauty or something?

Jaanu: (the one and only person except the guys wearing full pants and a baggy glittery designed shirt) Yaaasssss Aashuuuu! Wait...let's bet on how drunk we girls can get.

Anushki: (wearing a blood red croptop with a long skirt which goes down until her toes)  I can bet 2$ that after tonight I won't be able to recognize Abhi or any of the boys!

Avu: Seriously! I bet 5$ that I might end up pushing Jaanu into the gutter after tonight!

Jaanu: (Snickers) Kamina ladki! See this is why I wear full shirts and pants all the time.

Aashu: I'm betting 7$ that I will end up killing Lucky tonight.

Lucky: (Wearing a dark blue suit without a tie) NO! what?! 

Kanchu: (wearing short denim jeans and a dark pink shirt tucked in at the front)  idiots! No one's getting drunk or doing anything!
*BTW all the guys are wearing kind of the same thing as Lucky but different colors*

Rohan: (kisses Kanchu on the cheek) Aww! Why are you stopping them when you go drunk yourself?

Kanchu: (*going pale* this stupid idiot boyfriend)

Faisu: Let's at least go inside then we can see who will do what.

Abhi: (slings his hand around Faisu whispering to him) can't stand the distance between you and Jaanu right! *winking*

Faisu: (glaring at Sidd while he's cracking up bad behind them) Shut uppp!

Sidd: (Drags all the girls who are already acting drunk into the lotus casino) Let's partyyyy!

Riyaz: (walks up to Sidd) Bet you won't even touch the shots.

Sidd: (smirking) You wish

___________________________

Sidd POV
While I was walking towards the drink bar I felt weird.......more awkward until something caught my eye. It was her. But what would she be doing at a bar? She was the literal definition of simplicity! I saw Riyaz gulping down shots to my left at the bar while she was there on my right dancing in the spotlight. But the real question is...Am I ready?

Riyaz: Ay loser.... Are you coming or not?

It's either now or never.

___________________________
Avu POV
The first thing I did was go the the drink bar and get shots so I kinda already feel quite fuzzy but...ya I'm on my feet so it's okay. Actually I've been thinking about how to tell Jai about it. And I've figured out that if I'm in my senses while telling it....it's impossible. So before anything worse happens I have to tell him cuz I don't wanna break my relationships with him after his breakup.