Friends...?

*they all went home and now its the next day and all of them are standing at the gymnasium where the principal is giving them a speech*

Avu: (behind Sidd as they were in a line according to height but Avu just skipped the line) Oye..bandar ke bache!

Sidd: (whispers) Shut up Nakchadi! Can't you see that such an important topic is being discussed and you are not even listening!

Avu: Haaye meri matarani....such a sanskari bacha! And exactly what topic may I ask?

Sidd: Its about the colleges and the board exams idiot!

Avu: (someone taps her back and passes her a letter and she reads it:-

From Richu,

To Sidd

If anyone else dares to read it they won't be spared by me!

Huh! *laughs in her mind* you?! Spare?! so funny so funny...(she unfolds the paper and reads)

Honey..I miss you. God knows why I have been made to stand at the back of the line. I'm not even tall! Imagine...what if I was in front of you? You would hug me from the back

Eww...I folded the paper again and went towards the teacher.

Avu: (standing in front of the teacher who always scolds her like on the first day) Ma'am!

Teacher: Avneet I swear if you are up to something stupid I won't hesitate to throw you out of the school this time! And why are you out of the line!

Avu: I'm not up to anything and I just came to give you this (hands her the chit) Ritika is passing chits.

Teacher: And you are the one to say...hmm weird. Anyway Get back into the line right now!

Avu: (makes a weird face at the teacher trying to imitate her and laughs on the way back to her spot in the line)

Sidd: (moves Avu in front of him and goes closer to her)

Avu: (Sidd tickles her from behind) st..stop *tries laughing quietly*

Sidd: Lets run away!

Avu: Ohh saying something good for once..

Sidd: Shut up and lets go ...anyway who's gonna stand here and listen to this boring lecture.

Avu: Okay less goo!

(Avu and Sidd keep skipping from person to person going back until...)

Sidd: (we were going back slowly when someone pinched my ear) aa..ouch *rubs his ear when the person lets go*

Richu: Where do you think you are going mister..

Sidd: n..um..uh..nowhere..

Avu: (taps Richus back and ducks so she sees no one and Sidd also ducks so when she looks back she doesn't see Sidd either)

Richu: Siddharth Nigam if you don't come out right now I will complain to the teacher that you are going somewhere.

Sidd: (doesn't get up and stifles the urge to laugh at Richu for not looking down)

Richu: (starts walking forward)

Sidd: (gets up suddenly and picks up Richu from the back covering her mouth so she doesn't say anything and Avu and him run out)

Richu: (through Sidd's hand) l..wet gwo oph mhe

Avu: (looks at Sidd and they both smirk)