Epilogue

Avneet *Vlogging*

Hey guys! So today I'm going to answer the first 5 of your questions which came first on my insta story for this week and give you a vlog of what happens in my house every day!

So first question

When did you get married?

So I got married when I was 27 after I finished college..

Which school did you go to?

Evermour high school and the next question is what I'm going to kill Siddharth for and that is

Ghar kab aa raha hai tu?!!! Kaam se hi pyaar hai toh job se shaadi kar lete!

So you all will get the answer to this at my house so less gooooo (points and the screen changes to when she reaches home and is in front of her door)

So now I'm in front of my house and I am gonna ring the doorbell. (She walks in the door as Sidd opens it)

Sidd: (picks Avu up in bridal style and pulls her cheeks while saying) Why did you leave me! Why??

Avu: (laughing while holding her phone properly) So guys this...is the......Gadha I live with and have married!

Sidd: Me..Gadha! Shakal dekhi hai apni! Bhootniiiii!

Avu: (stands up) *looks at the phone* Okay so back to the vlog as I dont like talking to bhaes ki rani's

So the next question is

What is your age now? When will you meet your fans again?

So I am 44. But I am very young ma child!

So I will meet all of you again after I'm done with the shoot for my new movie...which is a surprise

And now the last question

Would you ever marry a fan

*sarcastically* Oh please! Agar ek din bhi is gadha se chutkara mile toh I will sing nachke pagal outside my house!

Now I gotta go So bye. Like,comment and share!

Sidd: (turning to Avu) Mein gadha hoon?! You would marry a fan?!

Avu: Yes you are a gadha and ya why not?

Sidd: (picks Avu up) We are married and you are not gonna marry anyone else wifey! (Taking her to their room)

Avu: What if I want divorce!

Sidd: (drops her on the bed) Aw shut up!

Avu: (laughs) I'll never divorce you

Sidd: (jumps on the bed and hugs her) I love you

Avu: I love you too but now (getting up from the bed) Vaishu is coming with Abhi and their kids! So I need to clean the house!

Sidd: you cant just leave me like that! (Gets up and pins her to the wall)

Avu: oh yes I can just leave you like that!

Sidd: You know what go! Go avneet! Avneet go! You dont even love me!

Avu: (kisses his cheeks and starts to leave) its been 20 years since I've know you Bandar ke bache! I dont think I have to prove my love to you!

*the doorbell rings*

Sidd: (Pulls Avneet and kisses her on the lips and then leaves her to run and open the door)

Vaishu: (walks in taking Aayushi (she's 4yrs old) in)

Abhi: (looks at Sidd and starts laughing while walking in)