Surprises!!!

*Still at school*
Sidd: Just because of that Nakchadi I have to go for detention tomorrow and Mumma will be so mad at me because tomorrow some guests are coming and that too for sleepover for 2 days! Anyway let me just go and meet Faisu, Jaanu and Anushki!
(So he went to the school cafeteria and Faisu, Jaanu and Anushki were already at a table)

Faisu: Sidd! Why are you so late?

Sidd: Because of that Nak..(Oh no what did I say these people won't leave me now!)

Jaanu: What happened Sidd because of what are you late?

Sidd: Oh nothing just leave that! After having some snacks let's go home!

Anushki: Ok but tomorrow do you people have any plans?

Sidd: Yaa I have many many plans(because of that jangli billi)! First of all I got detention and then some random guests are coming to my house for sleepover for 2 days! If you guys are free then you can come too!

Faisu: I am free but I cannot stay for sleepover but I can come and stay with you for a while!

Jaanu: Yaa even I cannot stay for sleepover but I can come!

Anushki: I am totally free but as there are other guests I won't stay for the night!

Sid: Ok!

*At Avu's apartment*

Avu: Guys we should have stopped at the school canteen to get snacks but instead we just came home!

Aashu: Yaar Avu we have lots of snack at the apartment only!

Riyaz: Yaa and we have lots of homework also!

Jai: Anyways tomorrow Vibha aunts called us for sleepover! For 2 days!

Avu: Ya so we can enjoy for 2 days and we won't have to study much!!!

Aashu: Ok! So let's eat snacks and do some homework!

(So they all did work and went to sleep)

Avu: (I was sleeping peacefully until my personal alarm started ringing again!) Shut up Reemi!

Reemi: Wake up Avu! It's already 8:30am and school starts at 9:00!

Avu: (I sat up on the bed) What!!

Reemi: Ok Avu chill yaar! It's still 7:00am. Don't worry be happy!

Avu: Reemi!!

(But then she got up and got ready for school and went to the dining room)

*At Sidd's place*

Sidd: (My alarm rang as usual!) Ok dada I'm getting up no need to disturb me!

Abhi: Shut up Sidd!
(So Sidd got ready and went to the dining room)

*At Avu's dining table*

Avu: Guys today after school we are going to come home get our clothes and then go for sleepover to Vibha aunty's house!

Aashu: Ya I'm so excited!

Avu: Oh ya and Jai remember to bring two pairs of clothes for me!

Jai: Didi why should I bring your clothes?

Avu: Oh that is because I have detention at 4:00 for 2 hours at school because of BAN(Oh no Avu now they are going to murder you with questions!)