Idiot...why did we even invite her?!

I love that pic on top! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

______________________________________________________________________

Avu: (let go Sidd! Let go)

Sidd: (battameez idiot.) Turn around!

Avu: (Sorry Sidd but I cant sit and have chai with you now)

Sidd: I said turn around!

Avu: (Run Avu run. I pull hard on my hand but his grip doesn't falter)

Sidd: You're not going to get away with what you just did to me.

Avu: (I pull harder on my hand when he grabs my hand with both of his hands)

Sidd: I get what I want so either you turn by yourself or I will turn you

Avu: (This is the only way Avu. I hold one of his hands firmly and twist with all the power I have until I hear a loud screech)

Sidd: Aahh..ow, ow, ow

Avu: (I run fast until I hear footsteps behind me. Stop following me Sidd..just stop)

Sidd: Whats wrong with you! Atleast say sorry.

Avu: (I look into a mirror at the side of a shop and Siddharth's catching up. In front of me is a sweets shop. Avu..its your last choice)

Sidd: (sweet shop?! I walk in a bit calmly as I don't want people to think I'm running away after stealing something. And there's only one way to find that girl. Look for anyone with 100kg makeup on. I walk around the shop until I see a girl..staring intensely at a large cake. I walk up to her to see its the same person. I look in front of her to see her face when...)

Avu: (smack...no, no,no,no why did I do that? I take my hand out of Siddharth's hair. I just pushed Sidd's face into a large tray of jalebis. Would it hurt?! Nahhh..giving the money for it..ya that would hurt. Sheesh why am I thinking such things? Bhag le Avu!)

Avu POV

I run out of the shop and see Varun standing there and I jump onto his back.

Avu: Run idiot.

Varun: What why?

Avu: Because if you dont...you'll have to pay for atleast 30 jalebis approx. 1000rupees

Varun: (starts running like his life depends on it and stops when he reaches the food coart and puts Avu down when he sees Alia) Alia you're paying for the jalebis

Alia: What?! What Jalebis? You ate jalebis without me..not fair

Avu: Arey..noooo (explains everything to them and they start laughing) Now we have to remove all this makeup unless you wanna pay for the jalebis

Varun: I'm not paying.

(they all wash the makeup off their faces)

Avu: (starts laughing thinking about the incident when Varun puts his left arm around Avu's neck and right arm around Alia)

________________________________

Sidd: (lifting his head up from the tray of jalebis when he sees a dead fly sticking onto his nose) ew,ew,ew,ew,ewwwwwwwww! Get it off! Get it off!